Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:30 pm

Religion of Peace my ass.

That vermin who's doing all the talking? I want to do a Kickstarter to raise the money to put a price on his head so he can be stoned to death and know what it's like firsthand. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:47 pm

You are confusing ISIS and Islam.

Like the kiddy-raping priests are not devout Catholics...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Brenda Brenda:

Like the kiddy-raping priests are not devout Catholics...

And the Jews. Remember the chilling words of Bob (Zimmerman) Dylan: "Everybody must get stoned."

$1:
ISIS stoning a woman to death for adultery

More Blood for the Blood God.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Brenda Brenda:

No, you're misinformed if you think that these ISIS vermin are not obeying their religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajm

$1:
Rajm is an Arabic (رجم) word that means "stoning".[2][3] It is commonly used to refer to the Hudud punishment wherein an organized group throws stones at a convicted individual until that person dies. Under Islamic law, it is the prescribed punishment in cases of adultery committed by a married man or married woman. The conviction requires a confession from either the adulterer/adulteress, or the testimony of four witnesses (as prescribed by the Quran in Surah an-Nur verse 4). Some Muslim sects such as Khawarij disagree entirely regarding its legality, arguing that it cannot be found in the Qur'an.[2] Surah an-Nur of Quran prescribes lashing for premarital sex (a form of zina) among unmarried men and women, but makes no mention of punishment for adultery. However, multiple sunnah in hadiths mention stoning and therefore most Muslim schools of jurisprudence accept it as a prescribed punishment for adultery.[2]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:32 pm

susanlinda8234 susanlinda8234:
What a tragedy. ISIS strikes again, these guy are the real terrorists!

Susan Linda is an interesting name. Is Susan your family name?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:49 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Brenda Brenda:

No, you're misinformed if you think that these ISIS vermin are not obeying their religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajm

$1:
Rajm is an Arabic (رجم) word that means "stoning".[2][3] It is commonly used to refer to the Hudud punishment wherein an organized group throws stones at a convicted individual until that person dies. Under Islamic law, it is the prescribed punishment in cases of adultery committed by a married man or married woman. The conviction requires a confession from either the adulterer/adulteress, or the testimony of four witnesses (as prescribed by the Quran in Surah an-Nur verse 4). Some Muslim sects such as Khawarij disagree entirely regarding its legality, arguing that it cannot be found in the Qur'an.[2] Surah an-Nur of Quran prescribes lashing for premarital sex (a form of zina) among unmarried men and women, but makes no mention of punishment for adultery. However, multiple sunnah in hadiths mention stoning and therefore most Muslim schools of jurisprudence accept it as a prescribed punishment for adultery.[2]

Have you read the Bible? Deuteronomy 22:21? It says the EXACT same. Death by stoning.
Are you living the Bible, like you should?

http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/22-21.htm

Oh, look!! John 8:4, too!
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Hey guess what.....all of that shit happened thousands of years ago....with ISIS and other islamist movements, it's happening now.

And if you're going to use John 8: 4 -5 use the complete chapter.

$1:
“Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

Jesus didn't condone the stoning. The most important part of this story is verse 7 where he challenges those who would stone the woman.

Last edited by ShepherdsDog on Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:07 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Hey guess what.....all of that shit happened thousands of years ago....with ISIS and other islamist movements, it's happening now.

THAT is your argument?
Radicalism is the norm in another religion, but Christianity is holy?

Puhleaze.

Re-rewrite your goddamned book and maybe you have an argument.

At least the leader of the Catholic Church now is not as radical as ALL his predecessors were. I will give you that much.

ISIS is NOT the Islamic norm, and whichever way you try to twist, it will never be.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:09 pm

You're a slow one on a good day aren't you.....a special kind of stupid.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:34 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
You're a slow one on a good day aren't you.....a special kind of stupid.

Heh, and we are back to the insults.

Like I said before, please go f*ck yourself. Thank you!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Are you living the Bible, like you should?

Pretty much, yeah. Jesus said that he who was without sin should cast the first stone. Ever since then no one's been stoning people to death for adultery, eating pork, enjoying fried clams, working on the Sabbath, and etc.

Besides, I'd think that you'd not want to encourage people to abide by the Old Testament what with that part about Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

That just might not work out so well for you. Just saying. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:41 pm

I think you made a typo. You sure you didn't mean 'bitch'? ;-)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:42 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Besides, I'd think that you'd not want to encourage people to abide by the Old Testament.

Believe me, I would not want to encourage ANYONE to abide by a book written a very long time ago, based on story tellers' imagination :P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:50 pm

It's interesting though...

When Christ says "Let he without sin, cast the first stone", he kind of abrogates the old law of stoning the sinner to be replaced by a different vision of justice tempered with mercy and understanding.

Mohammed had a different style of abrogation.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Abrogation_%2 ... Abrogation

For example when he was starting out, Mohammed would tell his flock there is no compulsion in religion - meaning you can't be pushed into one or the other. This was back in the day when he was the little guy prophet with the small flock and could be pushed around. Later when he had hordes of butchering hard-asses backing him up that idea of "no compulsion in religion" was abrogated to "Wait a minute, what a meant was all people of the world should be called to Islam. If anyone of them refuses to do so, or refuses to pay the Jizya they should be fought till they are killed".

I mean if we're going to say the one religion is just like the other, maybe we should know stuff like that.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Brenda Brenda:
I think you made a typo. You sure you didn't mean 'bitch'? ;-)

:lol:

Brenda Brenda:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Besides, I'd think that you'd not want to encourage people to abide by the Old Testament.

Believe me, I would not want to encourage ANYONE to abide by a book written a very long time ago, based on story tellers' imagination :P

The uniqueness of the Torah/Bible amongst all holy books is that it is the sole such book that was written by more than one person. It is a collective testimony to the promise of the God of Abraham to the Jews and the Christians.

And as more and more research proceeds we're finding that many aspects of the Bible are historical texts unto themselves.

Sodom and Gomorrah, as it turns out, are real places.

Research into mitochondrial DNA has established that all of humanity really does descend from a common mother (Eve).

The Biblical Flood was real (although not as far flung as the Bible would say).

And so on and so forth.

The final proof of the culture that came from the Judeo-Christian tradition is that you can insult the Bible all you want and no one wants to behead you for it.

Now I'm not saying that no one wants to behead you, but just not for insulting the Bible. :wink: