canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:24 am

Title: Islamic State: Jihadis slice boy's fingertips off for refusing to convert to Islam
Category: Religion
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2015-10-07 00:20:42

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:24 am

Sounds like something they would do they are rather an unpleasant group who needs to be firebombed out of existance.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:31 am

GreenTiger GreenTiger:
Sounds like something they would do they are rather an unpleasant group who needs to be firebombed out of existence.

Hopefully Mr. Putin will be doing this to Mr. Obama's friends sometime soon.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:00 am

$1:
Even as they lay dying they defied the evil militants crying 'Jesus' at the jihadists.

According to Christian Aid Mission, the public torture and execution took place on August 28 in a village close to the ISIS stronghold of Aleppo, Syria.

The ministry director told Christian Aid: "Villagers said some were praying in the name of Jesus.

"One of the women looked up and seemed to be almost smiling as she said, 'Jesus!'"

After they refused to renounce Christ, the women, aged 29 and 33, were raped in front of a crowd summoned to watch, and then all eight were beheaded.

Oh piffle. Christians crying victim again.

You wanna see a victim. Just open up your CBC page, they'll show you a victim. You wanna talk real victims, you're talking "Islamaphobia."

Don't tell me about public gang-rapes, and crucifixions of Christians who refuse to renounce their faith. Two teenage hooligans on bicycles pulled off a lady's Hijab in Montreal. Now that's news. Right CBC?

$1:
Montreal police are investigating after an attack on a pregnant Muslim woman.

Police say the woman was going to pick up her daughter from school on Tuesday in the city's north end, near the Galeries D'Anjou, when two teenagers came up behind her on their bikes and tried to rip off her hijab.

The momentum of their tugging on her head scarf caused her to fall down.

Const. Abdullah Emran said investigators have few details about the culprits because it happened quickly, but said it appears they were boys around 15 years old.

Police are reluctant to call the attack a hate crime, but haven't ruled out the possibility.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/ ... -1.3253668

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:07 am

It's Montreal local news. CBC has sections of the site dedicated to many major Canadian cities/areas.

I don't see that article on the "News" page or the "Canada" page. It's only under "Montreal".

EDIT: Dude, the article is from last week.

Last edited by Public_Domain on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:09 am

No, no, he's right. Let's beat up on our Muslims to make up for what ISIS is doing to people (mostly other Muslims). That'll teach em.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:18 am

Oh dear, did I just strike a nerve? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:40 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Oh dear, did I just strike a nerve? :lol:
Not really (for me at least), I'm just here to apologize for the CBC again. I just think it's weird to criticize a localized Canadian news story by comparing it to a world news story.

Meanwhile, on the "World" section of CBC right now, there's this article discussing an increase in Palestinian violence.