Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2014-09-23 10:59:32

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:53 pm

This is worth saying twice.

"The militant Islamist group Hamas initially denied being behind the killings but later on its political leader Khaled Meshaal said members had carried them out.

'Hamas praises the role martyrs Abu Aisha and Qawasmeh played in chasing down Israeli settlers and we stress that their assassination will not weaken the resistance,' Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said."

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:59 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
This is worth saying twice.

"The militant Islamist group Hamas initially denied being behind the killings but later on its political leader Khaled Meshaal said members had carried them out.

'Hamas praises the role martyrs Abu Aisha and Qawasmeh played in chasing down Israeli settlers and we stress that their assassination will not weaken the resistance,' Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said."

Yep. Remember the pages-long thread where the apologists were calling us 'racists' because we sided with Israel over the proven-liars from Hamas?

But just watch, they'll still defend Hamas even though they got used by Hamas like the tools that they are. :idea:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Funny, I don't really remember anyone defending Hamas, it was more a question of defending the truth.

Just because you hate Muslim's and live in some fantasy world where they are all out to get you doesn't change the facts.

And just because you post an out of context quote stating that Hamas leadership now believes that the teenagers were kidnapped by Hamas members doesn't mean they had prior knowledge or gave the order to make it happen.

If Fiddledog was impartial enough to not try to mask the facts, he could have given more context to the statement made by the Hamas leader, of course he, like you, is a raging bigot who cares nothing about the truth and will use any method he can to subdue it to fit his hate-filled agenda.

From the interview:
$1:
"We were not aware of this action taken by this group of Hamas members in advance," he said. "But we understand people are frustrated under the occupation and the oppression, and they take all kinds of action."

When asked directly whether Hamas members carried out the abduction of the Israeli teens, Meshaal said: "We learned about these confessions from the Israeli investigation … Hamas political leadership was not aware of all these details. We learned about it later on …

So you guys are surprised that Hamas initially didn't have knowledge when they were not even able to conduct their own investigation ?

How would you expect them to gain this information ?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:27 pm

Tool.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Oh I do remember being labeled a hater of Israel. A Hamas supporter.
Fuk me- cannot discus a point go to insults and labels.
Found under the Idiots response section of debate.
So do not take that so called high road of morality - as some need a better look at facts.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Yeah, then we have idiot republican politicians with statements like this:

Rep. John Bennett:
$1:
"First off, I never said Muslims were a cancer, I said Islam ... I would even submit to you that Islam is not even a religion. It's a social political system that uses a deity to advance its agenda of global conquest. That's exactly what ISIS is doing now, and people that follow Islam are and will do the same thing."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/2 ... 63084.html

Now what purpose does this serve exactly aside from denying peoples right to their religion and fanning the flames of hatred ?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:57 pm

Delwin Delwin:

Rep. John Bennett:
$1:
"First off, I never said Muslims were a cancer, I said Islam ... I would even submit to you that Islam is not even a religion. It's a social political system that uses a deity to advance its agenda of global conquest. That's exactly what ISIS is doing now, and people that follow Islam are and will do the same thing."

Now what purpose does this serve exactly aside from denying peoples right to their religion and fanning the flames of hatred ?

Name the country that was peacefully absorbed into an islamic state?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Wtf ? OK, Indonesia, largest Muslim population in the world. What is this supposed to prove again ?

Name a country that was peacefully absorbed into a Christian state since we are having fun with useless facts.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:51 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Delwin Delwin:

Rep. John Bennett:
$1:

Name the country that was peacefully absorbed into an islamic state?

Sidestepping the point. The man is a racist.
Try to keep on topic.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Delwin Delwin:

Rep. John Bennett:
$1:

The flames of hatred were already alight and burning fiercely when John Bennett made that remark. When, as he said, a religion uses a deity to further act of terrorism, would not denying access be the most humane thing to do?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:02 pm

The religion is doing this? How does a religion do anything? Isn't it certain followers of the religion, a minority at that, that are claiming to be acting in the name of this religion? When other members of that religion condemn acts of terror in the name of that religion, is that just to be discounted because it doesn't fit with your bias?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:10 pm

andyt andyt:
is that just to be discounted because it doesn't fit with your bias?

Yes of course. I will not apologise for those whom are condoning.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:17 pm

andyt andyt:
The religion is doing this? How does a religion do anything? Isn't it certain followers of the religion, a minority at that, that are claiming to be acting in the name of this religion? When other members of that religion condemn acts of terror in the name of that religion, is that just to be discounted because it doesn't fit with your bias?

Not in this case. In this case they choose to argue in the exact opposite manner that they do when it comes to guns.

When some gun toting nut job decides he's had enough of our progressive society and goes on a rampage, it is not the guns that are killing the people it is the nutjob.

Conversely, when a nut job Islamic terrorist decides he's had enough of our progressive society and kills people, it is not the nut job who needs to be held accountable, it is Islam.

Do you see how that works ?

Just basically whatever the fuck fits their argument on that day. No rhyme, no reason.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:46 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
andyt andyt:
is that just to be discounted because it doesn't fit with your bias?

Yes of course. I will not apologise for those whom are condoning.

eh?