canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:11 am

Jeffrey Epstein on suicide watch after accused sex trafficker is found injured in New York jail
Quote:
Accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein is on a suicide watch after the wealthy financier was found mysteriously injured in his cell in a federal jail in New York City, WNBC-TV reported Wednesday night.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/24/jeffrey-epstein-injured-in-federal-jail-in-manhattan.html

The Clintons need to try harder next time.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:16 am

BRAH wrote:
Jeffrey Epstein on suicide watch after accused sex trafficker is found injured in New York jail
Quote:
Accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein is on a suicide watch after the wealthy financier was found mysteriously injured in his cell in a federal jail in New York City, WNBC-TV reported Wednesday night.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/24/jeffrey-epstein-injured-in-federal-jail-in-manhattan.html

The Clintons need to try harder next time.

Told you he wouldn't make it to court. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:29 am

Okay a few thoughts here.

First off let him die. Saves the tax payers a ton of money.

Second thought What about his victims would they prefer for him to die before or after the trial. Do they want to see him convicted and put away? I don't know the answer to that and makes me even more sad for those young girls and ladies.

Third thought was WTF am I think I just got done preaching on another thread about innocent until proven guilty.

Forth thought Fuck me I hate being a hypocrite

Last thought Okay I can think him guilty as sin but wont freaking riot IF he some how gets off again. I'll just be pissed and then be able to move on with my life. Unfortunately his victims probably wont be and any potential victims can blame and sue the fuck out of the courts that let his ass off.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:52 am

stratos wrote:
Third thought was WTF am I think I just got done preaching on another thread about innocent until proven guilty.

He's plead guilty to it before, so no worries there. He's guilty, by his own admission.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:56 am

stratos wrote:

Second thought What about his victims would they prefer for him to die before or after the trial. Do they want to see him convicted and put away? I don't know the answer to that and makes me even more sad for those young girls and ladies.

Last thought Okay I can think him guilty as sin but wont freaking riot IF he some how gets off again. I'll just be pissed and then be able to move on with my life. Unfortunately his victims probably wont be and any potential victims can blame and sue the fuck out of the courts that let his ass off.

Oh, no. I don't want Epstain to die until AFTER he tells us about his twenty-six trips with Bill Clinton.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:28 pm

DrCaleb wrote:
stratos wrote:

He's plead guilty to it before, so no worries there. He's guilty, by his own admission.

But it was to a much lesser charge. Kind of like a DUI with manslaughter involved being reduced to J-walking. IMO.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:46 pm

He gave a whackload of money to Harvard, promised lots more and was lauded by the likes of Dershowitz and Summers. Nobody paused to look into how this guy was really making his money and why there were persistent rumours about underage girls at his properties. Too many of the rich and powerful believe they are above the law.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

Warnings: (40%)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:35 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
stratos wrote:

Oh, no. I don't want Epstain to die until AFTER he tells us about his twenty-six trips with Bill Clinton.

I think you meant the decades of friendship the “terrific guy” who’s “a lot of fun” had with Trump.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:10 pm

Trump to his credit bounced Epstein after he allegedly propositioned a minor at one of Trump's properties.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:43 am

llama66 wrote:
Trump to his credit bounced Epstein after he allegedly propositioned a minor at one of Trump's properties.

That story comes from Trump himself so I wouldn’t put much stock in it.

And most of the “26 trips” with Clinton were public events for the Clinton foundation that included Clinton’s secret service detail and various media and celebrities on board, not secret orgy flights that the lying Right is trying to make it out to be.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:52 pm

BeaverFever wrote:
llama66 wrote:

And most of the “26 trips” with Clinton were public events for the Clinton foundation that included Clinton’s secret service detail and various media and celebrities on board, not secret orgy flights that the lying Right is trying to make it out to be.

And several of those flights specifically excluded the Secret Service detail.

That's not looking good.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:55 pm

Here's something I heard referenced on the local TV news today. Interesting.

https://www.madcowprod.com/2019/07/12/j ... er-n474aw/

The original link is here:

https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelsku ... nd-the-cia

It was filed under 'pizzagate' which is why it was shitcanned in the media but in the last day or so the mainstream media is starting to pay attention to it because Epstain is selling the infamous helicopter in question...

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/02/jeffrey- ... -cuddling/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:36 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:42 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
llama66 wrote:

And several of those flights specifically excluded the Secret Service detail.

That's not looking good.

5 flights for Clinton vs 2 decades of friendship and partying with Trump including Trumps public admiration of Epstein’s “social life“ and their mutual “enjoyment” of women, “ lmany of them on the younger side”. To quote the bible why do criticize the speck in your neighbors eye while ignoring the plank in your own eye?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:27 am

I’d say Democrats will tend to be implicated more than Republicans, just on the basis of the social circles in which Epstein travelled. Very few individuals have emerged with credit so far beyond some of the police investigating his crimes.