Category: Law & Order
Posted By: Freakinoldguy
Date: 2019-07-08 10:15:19

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:19 am

Sorry about the double post.

No more plea bargining for this fucking animal. But, it's going to get interesting given the people who are associated with this degenerate.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:10 pm

Yup. A lot of people had a restless sleep last night.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:08 pm

My guess is, given how powerful some of the people are that Mr. Epstein can implicate, his life expectancy may have just been significantly reduced. 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:37 pm

I'm also wondering if this might somehow fall under double jeopardy. Going to be interesting to see how this plays out in the courts.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:47 pm

xerxes xerxes:

One in particular.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:13 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
xerxes xerxes:

One in particular.

Hey for those who are interested, I found Epstein's manifests on the cloud and for some reason there's one guy who keeps showing up with 4 of his friends from the secret service.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... fests.html

Any idea who he is? ROTFL

0:
66429727_475703389861743_959367682426142720_n.jpg
66429727_475703389861743_959367682426142720_n.jpg [ 45.48 KiB | Viewed 62 times ]

I'm still looking to see if the current guy in the White House flew Air Epstein or if he just thought the Ep was “a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

This is gonna get good. We've got former Presidents, members of the Royal Family and famous Hollyweird celebrities all who attended Mr. Epsteins Fantasy Island to partake in a sick proclivity that would have landed their asses in jail had they been anyone less famous.

As it is now I seriously doubt that any of them will ever see the inside of a jail cell given that Epstein is going to take the fall for them.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:43 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
As it is now I seriously doubt that any of them will ever see the inside of a jail cell given that Epstein is going to take the fall for them.

Last time Epstein didn't fall very hard, can't imagine why.
All the alt left retards who think 'dis time we gonna get Trump good',
are going to be seriously disappointed........... again.

At least they should be used to it by now. :lol:

But the lieberal tears will be epic as usual.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:28 am

The Jeffrey Epstein case could involve a ‘well-known prime minister.’ Here’s what we know

American billionaire and financier Jeffrey Epstein is facing new charges for the alleged sex trafficking of minors, some as young as 14 years old.

At the same time, a court order from last week to unseal roughly 2,000 pages of documents from a defamation case related to 2014 allegations against Epstein could spell trouble for many of the prominent businessman’s powerful friends — including one described at the time as “a well-known Prime Minister.”
https://globalnews.ca/news/5470729/jeff ... -minister/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:33 am

Must be Harper... we all know how much he loved young pussycats. 8O

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:30 am

raydan raydan:
Must be Harper... we all know how much he loved young pussycats. 8O

“a well-known Prime Minister.”

I'd go with a UK Prime Minister like Tony Blair. Outside of Canada I doubt anyone knows about Harper. No offense intended.

Epstein seems to have favored liberal/left politicians and that aligns with his business interests...much like how Trump was a Democrat when he was involved in New York business.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:40 am

Trudeau or Chretien?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:50 am

llama66 llama66:
The Jeffrey Epstein case could involve a ‘well-known prime minister.’ Here’s what we know

American billionaire and financier Jeffrey Epstein is facing new charges for the alleged sex trafficking of minors, some as young as 14 years old.

At the same time, a court order from last week to unseal roughly 2,000 pages of documents from a defamation case related to 2014 allegations against Epstein could spell trouble for many of the prominent businessman’s powerful friends — including one described at the time as “a well-known Prime Minister.”

I'm pretty sure it's Tony Blair and not a Canadian one.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:27 am

8)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:26 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
llama66 llama66:

I'm pretty sure it's Tony Blair and not a Canadian one.

I'm pretty sure you're right...

$1:
Epstein’s little black book was leaked in 2011. Gawker.com reported it was filled with powerful celebrity names including actors Alec Baldwin, Ralph Fiennes, Dustin Hoffman, and Elizabeth Hurley. Mick Jagger and Rupert Murdoch are also listed in the book, as are politicians Tony Blair, Michael Bloomberg, Andrew Cuomo, and Ted Kennedy.

Direct link to the leaked 'Little Black Book'...

https://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-bi ... 1681383992