Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:51 am

Vbeacher Vbeacher:
bootlegga bootlegga:
The Iroquois also built permanent settlements with long houses and wooden palisades.

$1:
The gentle, kindly Iroquois?

He didn't say they were gentle or kindly. He said they built permanent settlements. Wrong again.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Vbeacher Vbeacher:
The difference is our ancestors had science and a determination to seek knowledge in all things. That's how they found North America in the first place.
You think North America was discovered in a pursuit of knowledge? How so?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:26 pm

$1:

I don't need to say anything when someone proves they're a bigoted asshole without help.

OMG talk about 'doubling down"... 6 consecutive posts that prove the point.
Try making a response that supports your stand that taking down a statue somehow harms you that isn't a simple racist comment and you might get responses back that addresses the issue.
Having spasms as you roll about on the floor telling all the rest of the class that they're the crazy ones only makes you look foolish and doesn't address the issue at all.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:49 pm

Vbeacher Vbeacher:
The difference is our ancestors had science and a determination to seek knowledge in all things. That's how they found North America in the first place. Natives didn't explore this place and chart and map it. Europeans did.

I thought that the natives found North America in the first place. [huh]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:16 pm

Spices.
I tell my native friends the short version of history. "You were between the Europeans and pepper. You were fucked, can you imagine eating white people's food before they could afford spices? Go to England, they's still cut your throat to steal your plate of masala..."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:01 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Vbeacher Vbeacher:
The gentle, kindly Iroquois?

$1:
't say they were gentle or kindly. He said they built permanent settlements. Wrong again.

I'm supposed to be impressed they built wooden huts?

The point is everything the progressive whiners accuse Europeans of when they 'invaded' and pushed the natives back, the Iroquois did in spades to others, only they didn't leave many survivors to bitch about it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:02 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Vbeacher Vbeacher:

Which part of Canada is that, genius?

You didn't specify Canada. Don't get mad at me because you're wrong, racist.

We're talking about Canada, you sophomoric twat. Why not bring in what the aborigines in New Zealand did while you're at it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:06 pm

herbie herbie:
$1:

I don't need to say anything when someone proves they're a bigoted asshole without help.

OMG talk about 'doubling down"... 6 consecutive posts that prove the point.

All I proved is what moronic, weeping pussies you and your ilk are.

$1:
ing a response that supports your stand that taking down a statue somehow harms you that isn't a simple racist comment and you might get responses back that addresses the issue.

I haven't made any racist comments, you brainless, hand-wringing simpleton. You're just one of those spastic, spineless dweebs who go into a frenzy whenever anyone disagrees with or insults anyone who isn't white and Christian.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:07 pm

raydan raydan:

They walked. They had no ability to cross the oceans.

Now WHY didn't they have that ability?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:18 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Vbeacher Vbeacher:

It's a post about a statue of John A. in Canada. Why wouldn't he be referencing Canada?

As for the calls of racism, give it a rest. You can't say anything remotely negative about any group of people these days without someone crying racism.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:32 pm

Vbeacher Vbeacher:
raydan raydan:

They walked. They had no ability to cross the oceans.

Now WHY didn't they have that ability?

First wave walked... then 2 other waves probably came over by boat (no more land bridge at that time)... then they explored and settled pretty much ALL of North and South America, including the Caribbean Islands (I'm guessing that they got there by boat too). :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:40 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Vbeacher Vbeacher:
The difference is our ancestors had science and a determination to seek knowledge in all things. That's how they found North America in the first place.
You think North America was discovered in a pursuit of knowledge? How so?

Must have missed this. How was the discovery of North America seeking knowledge?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:03 pm

Vbeacher Vbeacher:
Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Condemn the natives for not leaving behind some hard rock structures; all we're going to leave behind is a bunch of trash, as if our skyscrapers will endure lmfao
We built
You did fuck all.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:05 pm

CharlesAnthony CharlesAnthony:
Vbeacher Vbeacher:
Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Condemn the natives for not leaving behind some hard rock structures; all we're going to leave behind is a bunch of trash, as if our skyscrapers will endure lmfao
We built
You did fuck all.

How the fuck would you know what I personally built?
Anyway, we've reduced this to natives vs white people. In that context 'we' white people built this country.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:27 pm

Coach85 Coach85:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Vbeacher Vbeacher:

It's a post about a statue of John A. in Canada. Why wouldn't he be referencing Canada?

Because natives stretched the entirety of two continents. It doesn't matter though, because he's wrong regardless. The monuments the natives built were underground. They were/are called mounds (sometimes earthworks). Several thousand square feet and quite high, I think I saw the highest being 70+. Massive underground mausoleums. The ones in the U.S. were monstrous.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 11  Next