Category: Law & Order
Posted By: Freakinoldguy
Date: 2014-11-14 13:28:23
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:33 pm

How in good consciense can anybody do this to an 11 year old child, any child?

This defies logic and is just another shinning example of how the judicial system in Canada isn't there to protect and serve Canadians anymore but, is now in place to allow unelected bureaucrats to push their own personal agenda's and beliefs down our throats with no consequence.

I hope to God these kids live but given that traditional first Nations Medicine isn't exactly cutting edge I have, unlike the good judge, serious fucking doubts. I also wonder what this will do to other cases in Canada since it's set a precedence that if you don't want to believe in science then good for you and you're more than welcome to doom your children to death because of your shaman induced, chicken blood, sacrificial goat humping beliefs.

This asshole and Mr. "no bank robber" defy the laws of common sense and decency with their Politically Correct idiotic rulings and should be removed from any position of authority before they can do even more damage to our already flawed and disintegrating justice system.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:19 pm

RIP kid.