canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:11 am

Title: Judge slams Toronto cops, acquits drug dealer | Mandel | Toronto & GTA | News |
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2016-10-07 08:09:56
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:11 am

Now this was a surprise.

No wonder our allies don't trust us....

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:30 pm

This is not a surprise. Canadian cops are starting to resemble American cops in many, many distressing ways and this is just one of them.

They stop someone for no good reason, realize they fucked up, and then make up shit about the person to cover their own asses.

And then they wonder why people not only don't trust them but are also no longer interested in putting up with their shit.

See this topic for more information:

us-politics-f18/usa-police-misconduct-reports-t109913.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:38 pm

$1:
No wonder our allies don't trust us....

Oh but they do! Canada can't afford all that effort to keep you under surveillance. Interpol and Homeland Security are feeding them all that information about you. :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:30 am

Metro cops have a long tradition of ignoring rights or making shit up; or even taking suspects to the beach for some "fun". I was arrested in '91 for assault, and when they "arrested" me the 22 division cops forgot to notify me of what I was being charged with and my right to call a lawyer, or have my guardian present. Then on another foray in stupidity my friends and I decided to do some stupid shit in Regents Park, and again ended up in a cruiser, my "buddy" who was smaller than I, kicked out the back window of the cruiser, so the 23 Division cops pulled me out of cruiser and proceeded to beat the shit out of me. I'm lucky they didn't drive me to Cherry Beach...