canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:55 am

Title: Judge to woman in rape case: 'Why couldn't you just keep your knees together''
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2016-09-13 10:51:07
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:55 am

This story is now making it onto U.S networks. Joe Jackson, a legal contributer made a strong point, "this was said when he was a provincial judge, what messages does it send when he was chosen for federal judge"?

This guy doesn't appreciate accountability and democracy the Canadian way. I am tempted to contact him and tell him to look up Julien Fantino and Vic Toews if he wants to see how offensive anti-democratic tatics are rewarded in Canada....

Last edited by shockedcanadian on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:39 am

He's gotta go. He's taken his sensitivity training and all that, sure, but more of a general deterrence measure--in other words a warning to all the other judges out there--he's gotta go.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:47 am

Wow. All I can say is that if that girl was my daughter this puke would be on his back staring up at two meters of dirt.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:57 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
He's gotta go. He's taken his sensitivity training and all that, sure, but more of a general deterrence measure--in other words a warning to all the other judges out there--he's gotta go.

Come on, he's got an excuse. He said he's from South African and didn't know Canadian law. (Seriously). He got appointed by the buddy system and should be dismissed even if he'd never said it.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:11 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Wow. All I can say is that if that girl was my daughter this puke would be on his back staring up at two meters of dirt.

I hear ya.

If you are this angry, I wonder what you would do to a detective who pulled your 17 year old sons pants down and hit his balls with a stick 3-4 times. I posed this question to a British guy and it's safe to say he shared your view...I referred to the activity as closet pedophelia, he called it torture, plain and simple. Both aptly apply.

Just blow this off as "that's Canada!". These abuses, insults, disgusting actions are constantly ignored and often rewarded. As it was in this case, and in multiple cases of abuse by authorities.

The benefit by some abusers in having only one National news network, and it is state owned.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:12 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

R=UP

I'd add that the parents of the girl should get 10 minutes alone in a room with him. PDT_Armataz_01_35

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:36 pm

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I hear ya.

If you are this angry, I wonder what you would do to a detective who pulled your 17 year old sons pants down and hit his balls with a stick 3-4 times. I posed this question to a British guy and it's safe to say he shared your view...I referred to the activity as closet pedophelia, he called it torture, plain and simple. Both aptly apply.

Just blow this off as "that's Canada!". These abuses, insults, disgusting actions are constantly ignored and often rewarded. As it was in this case, and in multiple cases of abuse by authorities.

The benefit by some abusers in having only one National news network, and it is state owned.

I wish I could respond to this in full detail. Just let me say that your perception is accurate.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:37 pm

Kept calling the girl "the accused".

Fuck this guy.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:28 pm

What_Public_Domain_Wanted_To_Say What_Public_Domain_Wanted_To_Say:
Kept calling the girl "the accused".

Fuck this guy with a 1965 International Harvester tractor right up his ass.

I knew there was something about you I always liked! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:38 pm

Some deserve the gulag, but this one deserves the wall ;)

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:22 am

XD

Attachments:
knees together.jpg
knees together.jpg [ 41.47 KiB | Viewed 324 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:59 am

Third Alberta judge faces review over handling of sex-assault case

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... e31892370/

WTF is going on in Alberta? Is the crony appointment system worse there than other provinces?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:11 am

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:

1) three national networks
2) countless numbers of internet sites as sources of daily information so you don't even have to look at the CBC once if you don't want to
3) CBC isn't the government network as much as it is the Liberal/NDP network: it's not right that it's such but it's still a far cry from it being a government organ

This is as serious as a response as I can give you. I'll return now to mocking.