Category: Political
Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2017-03-27 15:59:00
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:01 pm

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... leary.html

Well it's settled then if there was any doubt, if this piece of trash endorses you, there is no bloody way you are fit to be Prime Minister. Fantino was the worst police chief of both the TPS AND OPP and he is an all around scumbag.

He also would have had his ass handed to him if a WW2 vet hadn't been 25 years older and in a wheelchair when he confronted him in his office, after candy-ass Fantino avoided his calls and requests to speak with him. I won't ever forget the "I don't do finger pointing very well" from Fantino. Yeah, you didn't do anything very well except milk the public trough you fat bastard.

Look up his "Project Guardian" insanity, which ended in the suicide of some gay men who were unfairly targeted. Or the illegal tapping of Susan Eng, Chief of Police Services. The list could go on for some time about what a piece of trash this guy is. He was the absolute worst decision Harper made by making him Veterans Affair Minister, even worse than Vic Toews appointment.

Last edited by shockedcanadian on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Call me as surprised as if someone just tasered me in the nuts without warning but I agree with Shocky one hundred percent on this one. I thought O'Leary was just a bullshit artist like Trump but if he's collecting endorsements from the garbage likes of Fantino then he's a piece of shit too. Amazing how the dirtbags always flock to each other.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:39 am

Yup Shocky is correct on this one. O'Leary and Fantino. the antithesis of Abbot and Costello.