CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 29350
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:04 am
 


Title: Justin Bieber arrested; accused of drag racing, DUI
Category: Business
Posted By: Canadian_Mind
Date: 2014-01-23 07:48:55
Canadian


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 37227
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:04 am
 


Nothing I wouldn't have done at his age, if I had the money. Hope he lives to see 25. I would have been in a Black Ferrari though.





PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:15 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Nothing I wouldn't have done at his age, if I had the money. Hope he lives to see 25. I would have been in a Black Ferrari though.


You would have driven while impaired? 8O

I hope they lock him up then deport him back to Ontariowe.


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32460
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:19 am
 


jj2424 wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
Nothing I wouldn't have done at his age, if I had the money. Hope he lives to see 25. I would have been in a Black Ferrari though.

I hope they lock him up then deport him back to Ontariowe.

That means we'd have to keep him! :evil:

I'd chip in for a lawyer to get him off the charge just so he wouldn't come back. Little spoiled shits aren't welcome.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 37227
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:34 am
 


jj2424 wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
Nothing I wouldn't have done at his age, if I had the money. Hope he lives to see 25. I would have been in a Black Ferrari though.


You would have driven while impaired? 8O

I hope they lock him up then deport him back to Ontariowe.


I drove impaired many times by today's standards, before we all knew it was a bad thing. I'll bet many people who think they don't drive impaired, actually do.

It's a pretty tough standard to comply with.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 4661
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:38 am
 


I'd be really nice if these foreigners would stop crossing our borders and raising our crime rate.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30024
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:07 am
 


Feel free to give him a lethal injection. Can't speak for other Canadians but from me there will be no protest or objection at all. Man, I fucking hate that little punk.


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32460
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:19 am
 


I obviously never understood the attraction to him by fans but was glad for his success..............until he became a douche bag. Now we can only hope he'll turn into a toupee wearing has been, playing to crowds of 20-25 people in some bar in northern Labrador.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 4332
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:25 am
 


Regina wrote:
I obviously never understood the attraction to him by fans but was glad for his success..............until he became a douche bag. Now we can only hope he'll turn into a toupee wearing has been, playing to crowds of 20-25 people in some bar in northern Labrador.


rotflmfao


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 4233
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:26 am
 


For all you fans of the beeb and I see many here :D



Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9445
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:03 am
 


He's lucky he didn't Paul Walker his car.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30412
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:18 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
I drove impaired many times by today's standards, before we all knew it was a bad thing. I'll bet many people who think they don't drive impaired, actually do.

It's a pretty tough standard to comply with.

I stopped in at the bar one time back in the day, drank 2 beer and then there was a cop outside and I blew a 24 hr warning so he had to take me home. :lol: Another time after a bush party we got stopped and the guy driving back to town shoved me into the driver seat. 8O I walked the line and said the alphabet backwards and was all cute n stuff and the police guy was proud of me for being the designated driver. So then he said go and I got back in the truck and said to everyone I can't drive I'm too drunk! :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30024
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:27 am
 


BRAH wrote:
He's lucky he didn't Paul Walker his car.


More correctly, we're unlucky that he didn't.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 37227
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:38 am
 


DonnaWho wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
I drove impaired many times by today's standards, before we all knew it was a bad thing. I'll bet many people who think they don't drive impaired, actually do.

It's a pretty tough standard to comply with.

I stopped in at the bar one time back in the day, drank 2 beer and then there was a cop outside and I blew a 24 hr warning so he had to take me home. :lol: Another time after a bush party we got stopped and the guy driving back to town shoved me into the driver seat. 8O I walked the line and said the alphabet backwards and was all cute n stuff and the police guy was proud of me for being the designated driver. So then he said go and I got back in the truck and said to everyone I can't drive I'm too drunk! :lol:


Pfffft! One time after a softball game up north, we went to BPs and drank 3 team pitchers (you know, a quarter keg each!). We went to work the next morning (in company vehicles) and one guy who was doing shots as well didn't come in to work. We figured he was too hung over, because we went past the BPs on the highway and saw his (company!) car still in the parking lot. Turns out, he was planning to drive home, but passed out in the driver seat before he could start the car. 8O

The place we worked, the standard was 2 beers before 11 pm the night before work meant you were still too impaired at 8 am to operate machinery on site. 2 Nyquil at 4 am also meant at 10 am you were also too impaired. 1 small joint the day before, you were still too impaired. A positive test for opiates or coke would get you escorted offsite if you were a contractor, or a suspension and enrolment in a treatment program if you were an employee.

It's all relative. ;)


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32460
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:55 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
It's all relative. ;)

So true. Back in the day we would drive around with road pops till we ran out. If we got pulled over, the cops would tell you to put the rest in the trunk and make you pour the opened ones on the road. Then tell us that if they saw us again that night they would take the rest away. Couldn't imagine that nowadays.........and rightfully so.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  1  2  3  4  5 ... 8  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.