canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:14 am

Title: Kenney announces 'firewall'-style panel in pursuit of a 'fair deal' for Alberta
Category: Provincial Politics
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-11-10 12:25:24
Canadian

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:14 am

Oh, yes please! I totally trust Jason Kenney with my retirement savings! What could possibly go wrong? (Like the Quebec Pansion Plan being a major investor in SNC Lavalin)

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:44 am

And here I thought the provincial government had a serious cash crunch, but they're discussing talks of expanding the provincial bureaucracy by creating an equivalent to Revenue Quebec, a provincial police force and a provincial pension plan?

Not to mention we'll have to fill out two sets of tax forms at tax time, since the feds obviously won't allow our provincial agency to fill out our federal taxes. My sister had that wonderful experience when she was living in Montreal.

So, while Kenney has been cutting taxes and spending, how are we going to pay for all these new agencies?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:51 pm

JaredMilne JaredMilne:
And here I thought the provincial government had a serious cash crunch, but they're discussing talks of expanding the provincial bureaucracy by creating an equivalent to Revenue Quebec, a provincial police force and a provincial pension plan?

^^^

A Provincial Police Force saves no money, and costs extra.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:31 am

Kenney is good at conflict, at stoking the flames.