bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:35 pm

herbie wrote:

I seriously doubt they're going to monitor his health. My guess is they're going to confirm his death and try to influence who his successor will be.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:40 pm

xerxes wrote:
If Lil Kim has truly kicked off and his sister takes his place, it may not be a good thing. She's got a real Martin Shrkeli vibe going on:

In much better shape than the brother by the looks of things. If the military establishment can tolerate a female ruler she’s liable to last a long time.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:39 am

Tried to convince is not the same as passing it. Like I said, my faith in a minority government has never been stronger.

When it comes to the liberals and China/globalization they are chasing losses and are married to the idea since free trade. This could be the straw that finally broke the back of that for them and they may have to tome to grips that China has to be forced to sit at the table on OUR terms or not at all.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:54 am

Quote:
Doing okay? DOING OKAY?!? Fuck dude, we're being held captive in our homes by a bunch of so-called experts playing the guessing game.

Dr Bonnie Henry is "so-called" expert?
Your Trudeau derangement syndrome affected the rest of your brain too>

I won't praise the PM, he was late getting started just like every other leader on the planet but got the ball rolling long before the moron to the South. Never once snivelled and whined that the economy is more important public health, hasn't lied, hasn't said what he 'hopes' will happen every press conference, left the provincial things to the Premiers and has been cooperative getting them what they need. He's also shovelled out money that went mostly to people, not to Fiat-Chrysler, Tim Hortons or Bell telephone.
So you're hostage in your own home, how inconvenient you entitled Karen.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:03 am

you probably forgot the [/s] but be aware what board you're on.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:12 am

Thanos wrote:
PS: PD, I have no comfort in saying this but you're identical to the righties in the mindless adoration they have for Trump if you seriously find anything admirable at all in Kim or the thought-controlling mass-murdering Orwellian regime he runs. Seriously, don't be like that. It's wrong on every moral and ethical level :|

how about if i just hold optimism that yo-jung will be better for the north korean people than the men that preceded her. sound ok?

calling it now, around here it's gunna get to AOC-levels obsession from Fiddle Shapiro and the Gang in their hate-simping for her

Last edited by Public_Domain on Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:13 am

herbie wrote:
I won't praise the PM, he was late getting started just like every other leader on the planet but got the ball rolling long before the moron to the South. Never once snivelled and whined that the economy is more important public health, hasn't lied, hasn't said what he 'hopes' will happen every press conference, left the provincial things to the Premiers and has been cooperative getting them what they need. He's also shovelled out money that went mostly to people, not to Fiat-Chrysler, Tim Hortons or Bell telephone.
So you're hostage in your own home, how inconvenient you entitled Karen.

You talking about Wiarton Willie?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:21 am

PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
Doing okay? DOING OKAY?!? Fuck dude, we're being held captive in our homes by a bunch of so-called experts playing the guessing game.
I'm curious, who do you propose we listen to if not the medical experts?
Quote:
How many times since this began have we been hearing from the "experts", "your pets can't get Covid-19, you can't get it from your pets." Over and over again. But now, apparently dogs and cats at least can get it. But don't worry, the "experts" still insist you can't get it from them. Really? Then how are the cats and dogs getting it?
Source?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:38 am

BCF's titled this story:

North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un Rumored To Be Dead, Brain Dead & Just Fine Simultaneously

I noticed something about the title here. This one:

'Kim Jong-un dead': multiple sources claim North Korean dictator died Saturday night

If you read the first bit fast out of the corner of your eye it can appear to say:

Kim Jong Un undead

That's the way I first read it anyway. And I'm not sure that's inaccurate. :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:44 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:34 pm

it's her turn folks

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:37 pm

Much more of a Cersei than a Danaerys, going by that know-it-all little smirk. I like her! :mrgreen:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:26 pm

Smart enough to surrender her country to the South and retire to a mansion and yacht with the plundered billions?
Or dumb enough to be Queen of the Shithole?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:11 pm

Public_Domain wrote:
it's her turn folks

Maybe, maybe not. There's apparently going to be a pushback with a woman successor that may mean the country will be in a state of turmoil till they sort out their gender identity problems.

Quote:
The trusted sister who could rule North Korea
While Kim Yo-jong may be her brother's number two, Dr Petrov said the country's ideology dictates that North Korea is a revolutionary state where the Great Leader plays a paternalistic role for the nation.T

This presents an obvious and potentially dangerous problem for the woman, who's believed to be about 31 years old.

"Kim Yo-jong cannot be the Great Leader and the Father of Nation," Dr Petrov said.

Sooner or later she would be removed from her post and replaced either by a male member of the Kim clan or by the collective leadership representing the Korean Workers Party and Korean People's Army."

Dr Petrov also suggests Kim Yo-jong would struggle to give orders in North Korea, a Confucian country where seniority and masculinity are respected.

He said there was "every chance North Korea's elite may reject her".

"Kim Yo-jong is clearly likely to claim leadership … but whether the North Korean factions will accept a female leader … is uncertain," Dr Malcolm Davis said.

And then there's this guy.

Quote:
The powerful uncle waiting in the wings

There may be one relative who could complicate matters for Kim Yo-jong, according to Professor of International Security and Intelligence Studies at ANU, John Blaxland.

Kim Pyong-il, the half-brother of Kim Jong-il and the current leader's uncle, has returned to North Korea after years overseas as a diplomat.

While 65 years old and less prominent, he has the advantage of not only being a blood relation to the current leader, but also male.

"It's a fascinating development to see Kim Pyong-il re-emerge on the stage," Prof Blaxland said.

"That certainly will complicate Kim Yo-jong's apparent aspirations, but points to something that was expected: a reluctance of the establishment — military, security leaders and the Kim family — to depart from the patriarchal predisposition."

Others disagree that sexism will stand in Kim Yo-jong's way.

Mr King said Kim's younger sister has played such a pivotal role in recent times for a good reason.

"It's no accident that Kim Yo-jong has been placed front and centre as she has been," he said.

"She's clearly being groomed for something. If Kim Pyong-il was the man for the job, he'd have likely gotten it previously."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-27/ ... s/12187266

So, much like all other communist dictatorships, when the dick head dies the body starts to devour itself until the only thing left is the anus and then they make that the leader. We probably won't know who the Nork elites backed to become the next Beloved Leader or Dear Leader till that person is standing in front of the podium talking about world peace while screaming "death to the American imperialist running dogs". :roll: