PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:52 am

Title: Legal substance mimics marijuana
Category: World
Posted By: WDHIII
Date: 2010-02-18 09:50:19

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

I've never heard of this, so I went and searched for related cases. The story seems to be just in the St. Louis area.

I don't suggest smoking random bags of "spices" from China.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR

You can't stop the power of weed, man. Just like weeds, no matter what you do, it will always be there. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 am

I don't know about St. Louis, but as a pot smoker I don't see how you can be all that worried. At least maybe in this town it's just so... everywhere... That there's hardly any threat. I don't need to resort to some bullshit and potentially dangerous Chinese-made knock-off just to escape the cops.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Chicogo Blackhawks
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:38 pm

I have a friend in St Louis and I visit every once in a while. And not to many people smoke weed around there and it is VERY hard to find....unlike Chicago ;) :D ...or my hometown where it's "everywhere".

My friends sister smoked this K2 stuff and she was messed up. She said it was more of a milder feeling of Salvia. I think it's stupid...just get the real thing and keep in on your property and don't deal/sell it. You will never get caught that way.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Leave it to the Chinese to come up with a cheap knock-off for weed.

But then again, this is what shows up in the market place when a supposedly free country(that likes to brag about how free they are) has such draconian laws against a relatively harmless substance.