PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:15 am

Title: Lockerbie bomber gets compassionate release
Category: World
Posted By: WDHIII
Date: 2009-08-20 08:32:48

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:15 am

This is crap. The guy should rot in jail.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:22 am

I have never said this before but I am ashamed to have been born in Scotland. There is no justification for "compassion" for the murderer of 270 people. Have the Scots forgotten about the terrorist attack on Glasgow airport or why Scottish soldiers are fighting and dying in Afghanistan?

Shame on you, Scotland.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:27 am

Wow, compassion for a terrorist murderer?? I had no idea a piece of shit mass murderer was worthy of compassion. I think the Scots been taking too many lessons from Canada :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:31 am

leewgrant leewgrant:
I have never said this before but I am ashamed to have been born in Scotland. There is no justification for "compassion" for the murderer of 270 people. Have the Scots forgotten about the terrorist attack on Glasgow airport or why Scottish soldiers are fighting and dying in Afghanistan?

Shame on you, Scotland.

aye, too right laddie.

very strange decisions being made here.
Pinochet was around and made a miraculous recovery,
really hope the strange kind of shit doesnt happen here.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Pittsburgh Penguins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:38 am

Yeah but if they let him out now, then his family have to clean up his bowels when he let's em rip, rather then grossing out a bunch of other prisoners and resorting to hosing down the jail cell to get the stink out.

That and it's also a way to show that people can be better then he is and show mercy.

Of course, I'd let him rot in jail, die and crap/piss all over the place. Then I'd take every prisoner to the cell and tell them to look good, hard and long look and to take a good wiff, because this is what they all have to look forward to if they don't smart'n the hell up and fly straight.

To die as a prison's freak show.

Then again, I'm also sick in the head.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:01 am

And what compassion did his victims get?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:50 pm

A hero's welcome for a murderer

$1:
Thousands were on hand to greet Abdel Baset al-Megrahi Thursday when his plane touched down at a military airport in Triploi.

The only man convicted in the 1988 Lockerbie bombing returned home to Libya to die after Scotland released him from prison Thursday, a decision that outraged some relatives of the 270 people killed when the jetliner blew up over a Scottish town.

There was a festive atmosphere with some wearing T-shirts with al-Megrahi's picture. Others waved Libyan and Scottish flags while Libyan songs blared. Many here see al-Megrahi as an innocent scapegoat of the West.

Angry relatives of victims of the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, expressed outrage Thursday after his release.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2009 ... sion_N.htm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Nauseating...

(hope that is the correct spelling. iow... itmakesmesicktomystomach)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Global politics in action.

The Jocks and the UK have been promised a slice of something here.
Typical politicos selling out the people.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:04 pm

leewgrant leewgrant:
A hero's welcome for a murderer

$1:
Thousands were on hand to greet Abdel Baset al-Megrahi Thursday when his plane touched down at a military airport in Triploi.

The only man convicted in the 1988 Lockerbie bombing returned home to Libya to die after Scotland released him from prison Thursday, a decision that outraged some relatives of the 270 people killed when the jetliner blew up over a Scottish town.

There was a festive atmosphere with some wearing T-shirts with al-Megrahi's picture. Others waved Libyan and Scottish flags while Libyan songs blared. Many here see al-Megrahi as an innocent scapegoat of the West.

Angry relatives of victims of the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, expressed outrage Thursday after his release.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2009 ... sion_N.htm

Pathetic. It's enough to make you puke.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:10 pm

ARE BLOODY SERIOUS!?!?!?!?! fucking disgusting

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:19 pm

The terrorists win again.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:09 am

leewgrant leewgrant:

Shame on you, Scotland.

I wasn't born in Scotland, but my grandfather was and I have a Scottish name, I never thought I would say it, but at the moment it is embarrassing.

Scotland will be popular in Libya, in fact I'm told a lot of them are waving Scottish flags, there aren't that many waving in the states and it will be that way for a while.

I used to like the Scottish National Party.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:28 am

GreenTiger GreenTiger:
Scotland will be popular in Libya, in fact I'm told a lot of them are waving Scottish flags, there aren't that many waving in the states and it will be that way for a while.

I used to like the Scottish National Party.

I wonder if the SNP will now claim that with Libyans waving the Saltire Scotland is are now a "real" country.

I was at the world's men's curling championships earlier this year in Moncton, won by Scotland. There was a naval band there to play the national anthem of the winning country. Instead of "Flower of Scotland" they played "God Save the Queen". You should have seen the looks on the faces of the Scottish fans! That's like playing "O Canada" at a PQ convention. :mrgreen: