Maybe the guys just wanted some pussy? :P

And again, PUSSY WINS!! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:53 pm

The lesson her is that pussy is dangerous. It should remain safely on display for everybodies enjoyment.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Yea and never climb over the fence to play.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:16 pm

I guess the pussy should have said no :lol:

Oh wait! it did! :P

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Ohhh, those Tigers are soooo cute. They can't hurt you at all. Lets just break in at night and pet one. A Tiger couldn't possibly be surprised that someone is in an area at a time of day that no one has ever been before.

Cute little kitty... :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:59 pm

He needs to sue the zoo for discrimination because he was excluded from entering the tiger pit and then he needs to sue because it was unsafe.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:00 pm

But when can the tiger sue? It was HIS house he broke into. I'd say he was trespassing, so the tiger should sue...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:16 pm

What.. You want the justice industry to protect the victim now? Where's the profit in that? The tiger should be charged because he used excessive force.

News Moderator
News Moderator
 Edmonton Oilers

Warnings: (-20%)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:23 pm

And possibly enrolled in some anger management courses. :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:33 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
and then he needs to sue because it was unsafe.

That's how the group ZOO Check see it. This women said that it's totally the zoo's responsibility to prevent people from entering the pit. She compared it to owning a gun or any dangerous weapon. It is the owners responsibility. :roll:

Their kind of like PETA though, they've been bugging a local guy here about his Snow Leopard enclosure being to small. The problem is, he's never had a Snow Leopard on his property. But they still write him up in their reports. Year after year. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:20 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
He needs to sue the zoo for discrimination because he was excluded from entering the tiger pit and then he needs to sue because it was unsafe.

Wait till this evolutionary throwback gets a load of the monkey with the knife.

(Remember?)
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/story/ ... knife.html

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:02 am

If they don't actually charge the guys, they may turn around and sue. I have seen it happen before (although not with a B&E into a zoo). Not charging these dopes is like giving free reign to earn a little cash for their stupidity.

It happened to a convience store I frequented once. Drunk guy in a big redneck 4x4 parked on the sidewalk, walked into a store, ate some food without paying, attempted to assault a clerk twice when confronted before having his ass dragged off to the tank for the night and his vehicle towed. The store didn't pursue charges, the idiot sued and won 30 thousand after lawyer fees.

The store tried to tell the judge what the man had done, the judge asked "did you have him charged?", answer from them was "no" which seriously affected the outcome.

Last edited by BionicBunny on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:05 am

DerbyX DerbyX:
Maybe the guys just wanted some pussy? :P

Well this pussy had sharp teeth and no protection on earth could save him from that. XD

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:12 am

BionicBunny BionicBunny:
If they don't actually charge the guys, they may turn around and sue. I have seen it happen before (although not with a B&E into a zoo). Not charging these dopes is like giving free reign to earn a little cash for their stupidity.

It happened to a convience store I frequented once. Drunk guy in a big redneck 4x4 parked on the sidewalk, walked into a store, ate some food without paying, attempted to assault a clerk twice when confronted before having his ass dragged off to the tank for the night and his vehicle towed. The store didn't pursue charges, the idiot sued and won 30 thousand after lawyer fees.

The store tried to tell the judge what the man had done, the judge asked "did you have him charged?", answer from them was "no" which seriously affected the outcome.

Seems to me that there was another case involving 'tigers and idiots' not too long ago. One of the idiots was killed and the other has in fact launched a lawsuit. I'll look around and see if I can find the article. Maybe Totonto about 2 yrs ago. Anybody!

***EDIT*** I might have been thinking of this incident!

Young Man Killed by Tiger Was Quiet One, Witness Says - The Lede ...
Jan 3, 2008 ... An eyewitness account indicates that a death may have been especially tragic.
thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/03/young-man-killed-by-tiger-was-

Last edited by Yogi on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.