Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2016-09-13 14:48:55
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:15 pm

"Toronto police have arrested a 31-year-old man in connection with the fatal stabbing of another man in his 20s outside a home near York University in Toronto early Tuesday morning. [...]

A neighbour across the street said one of the occupants of the home told him the argument was over religious views. [...]

"I heard one guy say, 'Oh no. It's because you're Arabic,' and the other guy was like, 'No. It's not. It's your people,'" Megan Griffith said.

"It started out as a normal conversation and then it got really heated about religion. But I can't tell you exactly what they were saying."

http://www.therebel.media/breaking_man_ ... ious_views

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:15 am

The Muslim murdered the other guy and you can tell this is the case because there is no information on the killer and everyone is acting all [huh] over what could have possibly motivated the killer.

As if we didn't already know that no one is allowed to criticize the pig fucking prophet of the Moslems.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:58 am

I love pig, in all its forms. This is why I hate religion. Believing in some imaginary guy who sits in the clouds that talks to some, and judges all is a belief, it's form of psychosis. To take this psychosis and believe in to so much that you'd kill for it is fucked.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:01 pm

llama66 llama66:
I love pig, in all its forms. This is why I hate religion. Believing in some imaginary guy who sits in the clouds that talks to some, and judges all is a belief, it's form of psychosis. To take this psychosis and believe in to so much that you'd kill for it is fucked.

One can believe in God and religion peacefully and positively. Don't brandish all followers of religion as knife wielding crazies.

I'm a Libertarian who lives in a nation that denies accountability of government and individual determination, yet, I still believe in God. Go figure.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:16 pm

lol

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:16 pm

lol

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:12 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
The Muslim murdered the other guy and you can tell this is the case because there is no information on the killer and everyone is acting all [huh] over what could have possibly motivated the killer.

As if we didn't already know that no one is allowed to criticize the pig fucking prophet of the Moslems.

Bingo. [cheer]

$1:
The man accused of his murder, 31-year-old Alijan Arif Khan was arrested later that day by police and charged with second-degree murder Canadian broadcaster CTV reports.

The motivation for the attack is reported by witness and neighbour Fatah Sandhu was an argument about Islam that escalated out of hand. “Some guy has been trying to say that Muslims are bad. The other guy is trying to say you guys are bad,” Mr. Sandhu said and added, “…And last night for some reason, it just got out of hand.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09 ... ium=social

Of course this is an article by Breitbart culled from CTV which means Mr. Alijan Arif Khan is likely a pseudonym for some fat white guy with a Donald Trump hat on and they just changed the name to make sure they misrepresented another poor downtrodden peace loving Muslim.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:44 am

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/57832301.jpg