canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:10 pm

Title: Man whose deportation was stopped by do-good plane passengers is revealed to be a gang-rapist
Category: World
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2018-10-14 12:09:30

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:10 pm

And I thought the proverb "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" was just a metaphor but given these idiots actions I can see it actually resides in reality. :roll:

I hope the victim's family has a few choice words for these obstructionist assholes and that next time they let the authorities do their job rather than interfere in the lawful execution of a court order.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:22 pm

This isn't the first time because the Left are idiots. :roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Jeeze dudes, I just checked the shed and can't find my pitchfork. Can ya lend me one so I can join the mob? Oh, and yeah, my mommy won't let me have a torch! Can I borrow one of those too?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Scumbags should be sent out on military flights to avoid this kind of idiocy on the part of civilian passengers. Probably some r-tard British Tory austerity idea to use the cheapest commercial flights possible, save a few buck but then cause themselves millions of dollars of embarrassment when the passengers go all do-gooder to "save" one of these fucking cretins. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:30 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
Jeeze dudes, I just checked the shed and can't find my pitchfork. Can ya lend me one so I can join the mob? Oh, and yeah, my mommy won't let me have a torch! Can I borrow one of those too?

The only mob was the one on the plane blocking the extradition order for this rapist and given airline regulations I'm pretty sure they weren't carrying their pitchforks or torches.

But, here's a hint. Special people like the mob on the plane should butt the fuck out of the gov'ts business especially when they don't have a clue as to what the reality of the situation is. Because, making stupid decisions based on inaccurate information or personal bias will eventually get their pathetic asses arrested which is exactly what should have happened to the ringleaders of this gang of do gooders.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
fifeboy fifeboy:

The only mob was the one on the plane blocking the extradition order for this rapist and given airline regulations I'm pretty sure they weren't carrying their pitchforks or torches.

But, here's a hint. Special people like the mob on the plane should butt the fuck out of the gov'ts business especially when they don't have a clue as to what the reality of the situation is. Because, making stupid decisions based on inaccurate information or personal bias will eventually get their pathetic asses arrested which is exactly what should have happened to the ringleaders of this gang of do gooders.

All true, in this specific case. I’m referring to the certain members of this forum regularly presenting cases of some “alien “ doing a bad deed, and this is a bad one, and attempting to spread the blame across the spectrum of immigrants and refugees. Nothing can be done to stop the constant barking, but I thought I would bring it up anyway. Consider this my lost cause.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:15 am

They should have all caught obstruction charges.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:44 am

fifeboy fifeboy:

On the subject of torches always remember to use the right tool for the job! :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:56 am

Flamethrowers exist solely because someone had this idea that they wanted to set an object 200 feet away on fire, but didn't want to walk.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:05 am

llama66 llama66:
Flamethrowers exist solely because someone had this idea that they wanted to set an object 200 feet away on fire, but didn't want to walk.

This is a justifiable reason to own one. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:44 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
llama66 llama66:

This is a justifiable reason to own one. 8)

Fuck. Were I in combat and hit with a flamethrower, I would hope my squadmates would do me a solid and put a round in my head.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:56 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
fifeboy fifeboy:

On the subject of torches always remember to use the right tool for the job! :wink:

My high school GF's dad was a marine in WWII. One of the tools he used was a flame thrower. Last time I saw him (1966) he still had trouble sleeping, trying to forget the effects of that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:36 am

Different cultural reactions among the enemy when they saw those evil things. Germans would usually surrender or run away when someone waved a flamethrower at them. Japanese would double-down and dig in even more at the sight of them.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:49 pm

Libtards sliting their own throats. Or, at least their daughters. Fucking cowards.