canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:32 am

We can't leave children in situations like that when we have the power, resources, legal authority, and moral obligation to do something about it. If that makes me some busybody of a crusader then so be it. If these idiots (white, black, Native, Muslim, Jew, whoever the fuck they are) won't take care of their kids then they deserve to have their kids taken away from them, and permanently too if it's required. The safety of children is the only important thing here, period, not the alleged rights of abusive, neglectful, drunk, or drugged-out parents.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:35 am

Unfortunately that won't fly. They are entitled to that aid, and lay claim to a lot of Canada, with a sympathetic supreme court. I would like to see the reserves closed down, at least the ones that aren't viable, but realistically there's no way to get there. The whole thing is a big mess, and there isn't support in Canada for the govt taking a tough stance.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:37 am

Thanos Thanos:
We can't leave children in situations like that when we have the power, resources, legal authority, and moral obligation to do something about it. If that makes me some busybody of a crusader then so be it. If these idiots (white, black, Native, Muslim, Jew, whoever the fuck they are) won't take care of their kids then they deserve to have their kids taken away from them, and permanently too if it's required. The safety of children is the only important thing here, period, not the alleged rights of abusive, neglectful, drunk, or drugged-out parents.

Then why bother with the artifice of these 'nations' that are no more than concentration camps that are (mis)managed by government agents?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:53 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Thanos Thanos:

Then why bother with the artifice of these 'nations' that are no more than concentration camps that are (mis)managed by government agents?

You'll never see me defending anything to do with the Native structure in Canada or the relationship between the Natives and the governments. From top to bottom it's nothing but an atavistic and utterly pointless abomination.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:58 am

Delwin Delwin:
Thanos Thanos:
The police, thanks to being backstabbed by the politicians at Oka, Ipperwash, and Caledonia, don't want to act anymore because they know they'll be crucified by social liberals and the media regardless of what they do.

Oka - Decision Maker - Brian Mulroney(Majority Government)
Yeah, This is one I'm with you on. It was an absolute disgrace that the army was called in over a lousy 9 hole golf course.

Delwin Delwin:
Ipperwash - Decision Maker - Mike Harris(Majority Government)
Problem was created by the Liberal govt who expropriated the land for military use for the war and then did not return it back to the Natives. The Ipperwash problem also started under Rae's watch and he did nothing.

Delwin Delwin:
[Caledonia - Decision maker - Mike Harris (Majority Government)
Now how does he get the blame for that? The "occupation" of Caledonia didn't take place until 2006.

Delwin Delwin:
Tell me the part again where the mishandling of these events was all because of the Liberals. :roll:

I don't think Thanos claimed they mishandled them. His claim is it's become next to impossible to do anything now without hearing shouts of "racist" coming from the peanut gallery.