Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:49 pm

Its an "interesting" implication.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:43 am

The media coverup is not funny, what's funny is how many people actually buy it to be true. Had a woman say the other day ''He was just mentally ill, should have been on medication''. People are so stupid these days. When the next attack happens everyone will be buying the same excuse. Toronto is done.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:06 am

Tricks Tricks:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
MeganC MeganC:
Can I ask what that all means?

Apparently the Toronto gunman saw someone on the street (he knew?) and didn't want to shoot him. The guy doesn't know why the gunman didn't shoot him, but went on to shoot others nearby.

I believe the implication is that because he's brown the shooter didn't want to shoot him.

Personally, I suspect that if Faisal Hussain had time to figure out Jaspal Singh was a Hindu and not a Muslim he would still have shot him.

His aim was deadliest with little white girls though.

Attachments:
Osama-Bin-Laden-and-CBC-620x328.jpg
Osama-Bin-Laden-and-CBC-620x328.jpg [ 29.95 KiB | Viewed 628 times ]

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:17 pm

Walkoot Walkoot:
The media coverup is not funny, what's funny is how many people actually buy it to be true. Had a woman say the other day ''He was just mentally ill, should have been on medication''. People are so stupid these days. When the next attack happens everyone will be buying the same excuse. Toronto is done.

Why? Where did you say you lived, again?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:43 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
Walkoot Walkoot:

I live an hour oot side of Toronto. Where there is currently, not as much muzz

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:18 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
Walkoot Walkoot:

He is aboot 100 klicks out of the 6ix, eh. You grab your double double at the Timmies and head out on the parkway, eh. You bang a left at the toque factory and stop two klicks past the LC. Nice location! After you polish off a Mickey you can still put on your runners, get off the Chesterfield, and still pick up a two four before closing time! Lot less kerfuffles than living in the 6ix, eh.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:20 pm

The Fake News Canadian Media is covering up all serious crimes committed by refugees to protect PM Selfie's Not Canada first policy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:20 pm

BRAH BRAH:
The Fake News Canadian Media is covering up all serious crimes committed by refugees to protect PM Selfie's Not Canada first policy.

He wasn't a refugee, he was apparently born in Canada and a product of a pre-Trudeau jr. era long ago that was already breeding trouble by being too lenient with immigration. In the late 80's and early 90's I don't think the Canadian government was overly familiar with Islamic terrorism so there was no hesitation to let anyone into the country from anywhere in he middle east. Granted today it's no different as they let in anybody except they KNOW there is an issue.

Most of the Muslim population we have in the GTA (for an example) is actually a product of the mid 90's to early 2000's immigration pattern rather than recent refugee's. Though there is indeed refugee issues, most of the crime is coming from the undeportable (born in Canada) from of Muslims.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:25 pm

Walkoot Walkoot:
most of the crime is coming from the undeportable (born in Canada) from of Muslims.

Lie.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:26 pm

BRAH BRAH:

Lie.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:30 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Personally, I suspect that if Faisal Hussein had time to figure out Jaspal Singh was a Hindu

Omg he’s not a Hindu how did you get that one wrong? It could not be more obvious.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:16 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Personally, I suspect that if Faisal Hussein had time to figure out Jaspal Singh was a Hindu and not a Muslim he would still have shot him.

Hindu, eh?

Sikh, maybe?

(I know. They all look the same to you.)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:28 am

Actually Singh can be Hindu or Sikh, but yeah, in the context of what might have been going through Hussain's mind when he gave Jaspal a pass it wouldn't have mattered either way.

What mattered was he looked 'Thorncliffe park.'

As I understand it Thorncliffe park is 80% Muslim. I'll guess it's Pakistani Muslim or at least South Asian Muslim. Hussain left Thorncliffe park and went to Greektown. He was hunting something that wasn't Thorncliffe park.

Something like this:

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:35 am

But would you like your mind blown with other facts? Image

Seriously, my mind is blown. I'm almost hoping what Faith's suggesting can be proven wrong.

Basically she's showing how the Hussain brothers may have been connected to something bigger than criminal drug gangs.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:06 am

Tricks Tricks:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
MeganC MeganC:
Can I ask what that all means?

Apparently the Toronto gunman saw someone on the street (he knew?) and didn't want to shoot him. The guy doesn't know why the gunman didn't shoot him, but went on to shoot others nearby.

I believe the implication is that because he's brown the shooter didn't want to shoot him.

We'll never know if that was the case. Could be the guy ate in his restaurant and enjoyed the food.

But what I find interesting is how the tone of this thread is blaming all Muslims for this shooting (that they condemn) but somehow all the Muslims working in the hospitals and ERs that kept the body count so low by saving lives are conveniently forgotten. :idea:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 317 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next