canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:40 pm

Title: Migrants rescued by HMS Bulwark threaten to throw themselves into the sea
Category: World
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2015-06-16 12:03:20

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:40 pm

They were all removed today,
a lot of them forcefully.

They just finished an EU meeting, Poland and other countries are refusing to take a quota
of these illegals.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:52 pm

Either I just skipped over it or the article never mentioned it. Where did these people come from. All I seen was across the Mediterranean. This could be north Africa or the Middle east that boarders the sea.

Anyone know?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:57 pm

Call their bluff and start sailing back where they came from.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:58 pm

stratos stratos:
Either I just skipped over it or the article never mentioned it. Where did these people come from. All I seen was across the Mediterranean. This could be north Africa or the Middle east that boarders the sea.

Anyone know?

I'd guess North Africa, if it's France they want in to and not England. French is the predominant language in North Africa.

If they want to jump off into the sea, why stop them? ¯\(°_o)/¯

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:02 pm

Don't the EU have laws about tossing waste into the ocean or something?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:04 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
stratos stratos:

Anyone know?

I'd guess North Africa, if it's France they want in to and not England. French is the predominant language in North Africa.

If they want to jump off into the sea, why stop them? ¯\(°_o)/¯

Yes when they get to France they'll book right over tyo Calais, where they are currently gathering by the thousands to try to get to England. Calais is getting to be a pretty serious issue. The number of migrants continues to build, while they are "offically ignored" by the French government, except to respond to law enforcement. Theya re getting more and more desperate as time goes on. France blames Englnad's generous social programs, and say it should be England's problem.

And I can't see it getting any better for a while. So mnay countries falling apart right now. Syria, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Nigeria, Yemen.

It's a tough problem. Easy to be heartless, but I know I'd do the same thing if it were my family. On the other hand, immigraiton from these coutnries has already stretched the resources of France and England. An dunlike previous immigrants, these ones are much more likely to actually turn aorund and attack you once settled in.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:07 pm

stratos stratos:

Anyone know?

North Africa, Middle East, sub Saharan Africa.

170k came last year only to Italy, more than 200k predicted this year.

Another 500k waiting on the coast of Libya.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:39 pm

Europe is being invaded and they're just now starting to realize it. [B-o]

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:00 pm

$1:
these migrants who were rescued by HMS Bulwark are now demanding the right to cross to northern Europe

There goes any support they may have received by me....in my opinion,illegal immigrants making demands just don't cut it!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:39 pm

Have an EDL and Britain First welcoming committee meet them. :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:46 pm

They should come to Canada for all the free shit they want. As the illegal Tamil boat people proved, despite all the tough-on-immigrants bullshit our current PM has been spouting most of his political life, once they're in they're in practically zero danger of being deported and the benefits (free housing, free education, free healthcare) they'll receive are still as gold-plated as they were under Trudeau The Elder.

Lose your job in the oilpatch? Well, fuck you, you should have planned better and IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! Bust the border illegally? Welcome, stranger, give us a minute to roll out the red carpet for you. Just another day in this life. Just another day. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Thanos Thanos:
They should come to Canada for all the free shit they want. As the illegal Tamil boat people proved, despite all the tough-on-immigrants bullshit our current PM has been spouting most of his political life, once they're in they're in practically zero danger of being deported and the benefits (free housing, free education, free healthcare) they'll receive are still as gold-plated as they were under Trudeau The Elder.

Lose your job in the oilpatch? Well, fuck you, you should have planned better and IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! Bust the border illegally? Welcome, stranger, give us a minute to roll out the red carpet for you. Just another day in this life. Just another day. :|

You should emigrate to Somalia, get a Somalian passport and come back as a refugee. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:34 pm

I now actually have a deep regret that I was never cunning and atavistic enough to figure out a way to pull some kind of lifelong welfare-queen scam on the governments. I was raised poorly, I believe, with too much of a concentration on honesty, a false and dangerous philosophy which basically disarms a person when they're a child and essentially turns them into a sucker for their entire life.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:35 pm

For cripeys sakes, let them jump!