I have no idea. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:58 pm

raydan raydan:
I have no idea. :lol:

Either do I but I would like the job. Great pay and no one really expects much out of you! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:12 pm

It's all a bait and switch scam. "Ooooh, the Senate, ooooh, the Senate". Yeah, it's a shitty use of tax dollars, but compared to all the other other useless pissing-away of tax dollars, the Senate's a drop in the bucket. Senate reform comes in about #2041 on the list of government waste that should be trimmed.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
It's all a bait and switch scam. "Ooooh, the Senate, ooooh, the Senate". Yeah, it's a shitty use of tax dollars, but compared to all the other other useless pissing-away of tax dollars, the Senate's a drop in the bucket. Senate reform comes in about #2041 on the list of government waste that should be trimmed.

You don't get it... get rid of the Senate first, then all the other cost cutting bills will take way less time and cost less to pass because they won't need to go through the Senate. Simple economics, you should understand this Lemmy. :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:40 am

He's just too embarrassed about not being able to get that button done up. Were it not for his pride, he could clear this whole mess up.

Attachments:
File comment: The real story...
Duffy.jpg
Duffy.jpg [ 25.69 KiB | Viewed 85 times ]