Title: More than 500 bodies exhumed from mass grave left by ISIS in Syria
Category: World
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2018-11-27 07:51:51
Canadian

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:54 am

To those who think the Syrians should have stayed and fought for their country; these are the ones who stayed and fought. :(

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:10 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
To those who think the Syrians should have stayed and fought for their country; these are the ones who stayed and fought. :(

No they just died. Their government enforced gun control and the US and the West armed the 'rebels' who almost immediately metastasized into ISIS then the civilians were left defenseless.

It's insane that no one outside of the military noticed that the refugees who came after 2015 were mostly the mutts who were being defeated on the battlefield...ISIS.

And now those scumbags are taking over Europe.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:39 am

Anyway, I'm not sure I ever heard too many, if any people complaining that Syrians shouldn't have left.

I'll confess to being one of the ones who think that as things settle down they should think about going back, though.

Attachments:
poland-vs-syria.jpg
poland-vs-syria.jpg [ 141.33 KiB | Viewed 273 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:42 am

I'm not sure why the RCMP valet service is still waiting down at Roxham Road with hugs and fruit-baskets (so to speak) for Syrian "Refugees," now that you mention it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:18 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Anyway, I'm not sure I ever heard too many, if any people complaining that Syrians shouldn't have left.

I'll confess to being one of the ones who think that as things settle down they should think about going back, though.

I'll admit I was one who said they should have stayed and fought but when I said that I did not mean women and children. My accusation was pointed at the healthy physically fit single male cowards who bailed and left those same women and children to die unprotected while invading Europe for the free benefits.

0:
GettyImages-508721496-e1468360827437.jpg
GettyImages-508721496-e1468360827437.jpg [ 64.64 KiB | Viewed 45 times ]

As for them going back good luck. If they were to cowardly to stay and fight they'll be to cowardly to go home and help rebuild a country they quite obviously could care less about. For these men it's about their own personal wants and needs and they have no sense of nation or loyalty, even to their own families. So, if anyone is delusional enough to think that they'll suddenly integrate and become proud citizens of the first world countries that took them in, think again.