canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:13 am

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=21291" target="_blank">Most Canadians want troops out of Afghanistan </a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/news/topic/14-misc-cdn" target="_blank">Misc CDN</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=Canadaka" target="_blank">Canadaka</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-05-06 18:48:03
<strong>Canadian</strong>

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:13 am

BULLSHIT!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:06 pm

Guess they polled a lot of arm-chair generals out there to get that opinion. Then again, the media in general isn't helping. Death sells, acts of kindness etc ... doesn't.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:13 pm

ArmyMan wrote:
Guess they polled a lot of arm-chair generals out there to get that opinion. Then again, the media in general isn't helping. Death sells, acts of kindness etc ... doesn't.

Yep, that's true. The problem is that part of that article is true, NATO is sucking hind teet on it's support of the guys acctually fighting. We need them to shore up our victories so we can go out and victory some more.

Out of the north, into the south! Give me an N! Give me an A! Give me a T! Give me some kind of support here guys, we're being killed down here! Geez!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:53 pm

Quote:
MONTREAL (AFP) - Most Canadians want troops to come home from Afghanistan if deaths climb

WoW Good job Canadians :evil:

I'm sure Taliban likes this type of news , they now know that all they have to do is kill more of us. And pressure will mount to pull us out.

I'm sure our men and women overseas just loves reading this type of shit, Your a proud lot of pussies ... :?