CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 29200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:42 pm
 


Title: Mother upset over son's sex-ed seeks changes to school policy
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2009-03-21 18:26:58
Canadian


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2478
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:42 pm
 


wow... I'd be upset with that too... yikes. I'm all for sex ed and condom usage, but I don't think I want to be racing to cover up a wooden penis with my baseball teammates... (classmates)


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8851
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:51 pm
 


The theory was right but the practice was wrong!


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3329
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:54 pm
 


I am pleased that the mother is taking an interest in her child's education. I agree that sex-ed should be a bit more serious than racing to put a condom on a dildo.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11362
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:53 pm
 


The putting the condom on the penis is a good idea, buying condoms is not.





PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:59 pm
 


sandorski wrote:
The putting the condom on the penis is a good idea, buying condoms is not.


a race! WTF was this a "sports day event" for the perverted teacher?

"After her 14-year-old son was assigned to buy condoms and compete with classmates to see who could place one fastest on a wooden penis, a "distressed" southern Ontario parent will ask her school board on Monday to require teachers to communicate with parents about upcoming lessons on human sexuality."


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7580
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:33 pm
 


It was a bad call for the teacher. But learning how to use condoms is a good idea. There is a right way and a wrong way and applying it. Wrong can lead to unwanted pregnancy. When research indicates that teens are sexually active at the pre-teen age of 12 and very active by the time they are 14 sex ed should be mandatory by grade 7.. how its taught is important, but I think this guy was a little out there..


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 929
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:03 am
 


They act like it's hard to put on a condom... I mean, a fucking retarded baby gorilla could figure that shit out. And just in case you're not as bright as a retarded baby gorilla, there are pretty comprehensive visual instructions on the inside of every box to demonstrate the process. I don't see the point in a hands-on approach. Perhaps a single, tasteful demonstration performed by the teacher on like a banana or something would suffice.

This is just an example of a half-baked lesson plan by a teacher who didn't have the foresight to think that this was maybe going to far.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30470
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:11 am
 


MacDonaill wrote:
I don't see the point in a hands-on approach.

I kind of prefer the hands-on approach, especially when it's someone else's hands.
MacDonaill wrote:
Perhaps a single, tasteful demonstration performed by the teacher on like a banana or something would suffice.

...with her mouth.

Teacher: "I need a volonteer".
Kids: "Me, me, me, me..." :wink:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42160
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:12 am
 


condoms?? Once you're married you never have to worry about them......because you'll never have sex again


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 50937
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:22 am
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
condoms?? Once you're married you never have to worry about them......because you'll never have sex again

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5228
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:37 am
 


well... maybe not with your wife...


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 929
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:53 am
 


Unsound wrote:
well... maybe not with your wife...


Zing!


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7710
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:54 am
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
condoms?? Once you're married you never have to worry about them......because you'll never have sex again


:lol: :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11362
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:48 pm
 


MacDonaill wrote:
They act like it's hard to put on a condom... I mean, a fucking retarded baby gorilla could figure that shit out. And just in case you're not as bright as a retarded baby gorilla, there are pretty comprehensive visual instructions on the inside of every box to demonstrate the process. I don't see the point in a hands-on approach. Perhaps a single, tasteful demonstration performed by the teacher on like a banana or something would suffice.

This is just an example of a half-baked lesson plan by a teacher who didn't have the foresight to think that this was maybe going to far.


There are correct ways of putting them on and incorrect ways. Condom failure is usually caused by incorrect usage.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  1  2  3  4  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BartSimpson, Robair and 15 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.