Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Strutz Strutz:
Well, if we've have just discovered them and if they are, in fact, that far ahead of us then chances are they already know that we exist. :?:

(Assuming of course that life similar to ours exists there at all)

And probably want nothing to do with us! :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:55 pm

Delwin Delwin:
Really cool news. Learning more about this planet will teach us more about our own planet. Very cool

That may be a while as this planet is 1400 light years away.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Spectroscopy will tell us quiet a bit about the planet. Basically they measure the wavelength of the light coming from its system star and compare it to the reflected wavelength of light from the planet. Certain elements absorb specific areas in the wavelength giving us lots of info. Our ability to analyze this way will also improve.

Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:37 am

I know for a fact they can control our brains and move among us without us noticing .

They are here . I doubt if they need anything we have with the universe at their disposal, or we would know it by now.
It's all about watching us for historic research, amused with our way life they watch and maybe profit back on thier home worlds .

I just hope we have a high viewer rating, and are not some boring channel eeking out an audience.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:49 pm

CountLothian CountLothian:
I know for a fact they can control our brains and move among us without us noticing .

You Do? Pray do tell.

Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:38 pm

I was with a group of people and hovering above us was an insect shaped thing about 4 feet long, probably a probe.

None of the people with me could see it and were just all standing around blank faced.

When I tried alerting them the thing took off before they were normal again.

That actually is not entirely accurate, other details are missing due to my fear of being taken away again and used sexually by beings who desire my prowess in bed. They resemble us enough that being another species is of no matter to them.

I have memories , broken memories of being sodomized in a space craft. I was forced to perform fellatio on a being with ...........

enough!!!!!!!! these memories cause massive drinking and drug abuse....please for the life of god leave it!!!!!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 pm

How can you tell?

How can you tell?

How can you tell?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:56 pm

I was with a group of people and hovering above us was an insect shaped thing about 4 feet long, probably a probe.

None of the people with me could see it and were just all standing around blank faced.

That actually is not entirely accurate, other details are missing due to my fear of being taken away again and used sexually by beings who desire my prowess in bed. They resemble us enough that being another species is of no matter to them.

I have memories , broken memories of being sodomized in a space craft. I was forced to perform fellatio on a being with ...........

enough!!!!!!!! these memories cause massive drinking and drug abuse....please for the life of god leave it!!!!!!

Ha....now I understand...alieophobia.

Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:16 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:

How can you tell?

How can you tell?

How can you tell?

It

it

it

Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:22 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:

Wow we should meet and have a coffee.
PM me , but I have problems getting outside and it has to be in the middle of the night btw 2 am and 4 am.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:39 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:

Wow we should meet and have a coffee.
PM me , but I have problems getting outside and it has to be in the middle of the night btw 2 am and 4 am.

Maybe the guards will loose your bonds for special occasions.

Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
Maybe the guards will loose your bonds for special occasions.

*hides under blanky whilst typing*
"How do you know there are guards? Are you that Fairy that visited me when I was young and knew everything i was even thinking. She turned on me you know."

sniff sniff sniffles

Someone told me this place wasn't going to be healthy for me......