PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:46 am

Title: NDP, Mulcair widen support across the country: new poll
Category: Political
Posted By: Curtman
Date: 2012-05-10 07:44:36
Canadian

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:46 am

$1:
The Canadian Press Harris Decima survey indicates that the NDP have 34 per cent of popular support, compared to 30 per cent for the Conservatives.
The NDP appear to have the support of 36 per cent of urban and suburban men, a number that has risen steadily since February.

Meanwhile, the Conservatives are seeing their support in that demographic appear to hover around 29 per cent, down from close to 40 per cent four months ago.

R=UP

Wonderful news. All set for the robocall byelections, then the coalition..

Mwaaa haaa haa haaaaaaaaaa

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:56 am

I thought you were a dyed in the wool Liberal. This isn't good news for your party if the Dippers manage to hang on to this and become thought of as a viable governing party.

FFFFery insteresting about those male numbers - those are usually in the Reformancons pockets. Maybe they're starting to realize what the con in Reformacon stands for?

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:05 am

I know I've been accused of that. I voted NDP in the last election. Now that I'm in Steven Fletcher's riding, I'll be voting Liberal again though. I've even renewed my membership, since they've realigned themselves to the proper side of a few key issues. (Legalization, Digital Rights Management/Copyright reform) :)

I support a Liberal/NDP coalition though.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:13 am

That may be inevitable, and is certainly Harper's dream. He thinks this will keep the Reformacons in power forever. He may get what he wished for and be sorry.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Personally I just think its ridiculous that the media keeps putting out these "polling" numbers when elections are still years away.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:59 am

Curtman Curtman:
$1:
The Canadian Press Harris Decima survey indicates that the NDP have 34 per cent of popular support, compared to 30 per cent for the Conservatives.
The NDP appear to have the support of 36 per cent of urban and suburban men, a number that has risen steadily since February.

Meanwhile, the Conservatives are seeing their support in that demographic appear to hover around 29 per cent, down from close to 40 per cent four months ago.

R=UP

Wonderful news. All set for the robocall byelections, then the coalition..

Mwaaa haaa haa haaaaaaaaaa

It's it nice to laugh sitting in second place, irrelevant in the House? Even the Liberals have called our the NDP for pretending like they have a say.

Must be some bad water there in Manitoba if you believe that crap. :lol:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:48 am

...and didn't the polls say Danielle Smith would be the Premier of Alberta last month?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:04 am

What did Diefenbaker say? "Polls are what dogs piss on."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
What did Diefenbaker say? "Polls are what dogs piss on."

That made me laugh and was worth a +5 rep!