Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2015-09-07 11:13:15
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:29 am

Here's the leftist Huffington Post defending Fin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/09/06 ... 95580.html

Here's the right wing Rebel Media damning him.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:42 am

Oh, if only the letter had asked for refugee status for Abdullah. Alexander would have go right on that one and approved it, unlike rejecting the one for Mohammed, so there would have been no reason for Abdullah to try to make it to Turkey, he could have just sat snug as a bug in Syria waiting for the 4 years it takes to process refugee applications.

Or maybe, Abdullah, seeing that Muhammed was rejected, figured it was time to get the fuck out of dodge to anywhere, in this case Turkey.

The govt has been very slow and reluctant to take in Syrian refugees. Can't say I blame them, but for them to all of a sudden develop a conscience, or claim they would have allowed Abdullah and his family in if only an application had been made, and all of a sudden commit to taking in more refugees, just smacks of opportunism. Not that what the other parties have to say on this matter doesn't.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:55 pm

NDP and Liberal candidates have hearts that are ten times bigger than anyone else's so that means they never have to apologize.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Well, there is that.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:17 pm

Thanos Thanos:
NDP and Liberal candidates have hearts that are ten times bigger than anyone else's so that means they never have to apologize.

So did the Grinch until he discovered the true meaning of refugees.

Last edited by BRAH on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:17 pm

I look at the true believer NDP and Libs as being no different in thought than the evangelical and fundie creeps in the US. Both types are so full of their own righteousness that they genuinely believe it exempts them from any normal human behaviour, like apologizing for doing something stupid or making a colossal enough mistake. "The cause is so great, and I believe in the cause, that I can say and do what I want without any consequence whatsoever. The grandeur of the cause gives me a lifetime exemption from practically anything. Yay me!". Sign of a bad personality, that kind of mental flaw is.