Shots Fired!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:10 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:09 am

Mmm, no. The title seems to be inaccurate.

$1:
Pagels-Minor is the employee Netflix recently fired, alleging that they leaked "confidential, commercially sensitive information" outside the company. The company says that this data made its way into a Bloomberg article revealing data about various metrics and expenditures — details the notoriously tight-lipped company usually keeps under wraps.

"I collected the data, but I did not leak the data," says Pagels-Minor, who spoke to NPR. They said they shared the information internally among co-workers, but not to anyone outside the company, and added that when they were terminated, they weren't offered an opportunity to prove their case.

"It was just like, 'Hey, you're the person. You're gone,' " Pagels-Minor says.

In a statement, a Netflix spokesperson said that a discrepancy in Pagels-Minor's account had gone unexplained and that Pagels-Minor had wiped their electronic devices, "making any further investigation impossible."

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/20/10473072 ... zer-speaks

$1:
The event comes even as Netflix has reinstated Terra Field and two other employees who were suspended after attending a director-level meeting they were not invited to. Field had recently posted a viral tweet thread about the Dave Chappelle special, saying it “attacks the trans community, and the very validity of transness.” Field was not aware that she was not supposed to attend the meeting, according to people familiar with the situation. Netflix now plans to issue guidance to employees regarding its meeting attendance policy. (Disclosure: The Verge is producing a forthcoming show for Netflix.)

https://www.theverge.com/2021/10/12/227 ... ements-ceo

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:36 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:55 pm

Considering how quick trans "women" are to resort to violence, given that a large number of them appear to be actively insane (e.g. Vancouver's own "Jessica" Yaniv), I suppose that the countdown clock to a comedian getting shot by one of them has already been ticking for a very long time. Don't slough this off either, it's practically inevitable at this stage of the hysteria. :evil:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:57 pm

I heard it described very well. I watched the specials too, and I enjoyed them. But I am not trans. A trans person described the problem like this: "There is intent, and result. The two don't always agree."

That's what we are seeing. Chapelle did not intend to offer insult to the trans community. But the result is that he did. Now he has to deal with it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:36 pm

The only way I'd lose respect for Chapelle, or any other comedian right now, is if he does the required groveling apology. This foolishness has to stop NOW. [drool]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:25 pm

I'm with team turf is taking a side. Like it or not and that means you want people who are socially 'left handed' (As David Doel showed) not to exist.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:51 pm

I'm 100% on Team TERF and not hesitant to say it. "Woman" and "female" as concepts are in danger of being wiped out altogether. Anything that has XY chromosomes is NOT female, PERIOD, no matter how much it wants the world to recognize it as such.

Do you know that now gay men and lesbian women who are by definition attracted only to their own sex are under attack too now from the trannies? They're literally pushing the agenda that a homosexual who isn't attracted to a trans "man" or a lesbian who isn't attracted to a trans "woman" and don't want to have sex with the trans are "transphobic". Gays and lesbians are now part of the "cis oppression structure" and thus fully deserving of the same sort of attack and cancelling that Dave Chappelle, Jordan Peterson, JK Rowling, Margaret Atwood, and endless numbers of university professionals & others that dissented & aren't quietly going along with this madness have already been subjected to.

I've said this all along and nothing I've seen so far has shown that I'm wrong. This explosion of multiple "genders" and the near obliteration of the concepts of male & female are what happens when a mental illness becomes trendy and gets catered to without questioning. This is one of the most dangerous cultural threats that's ever come along and the only thing it's going to succeed in doing is triggering a backlash that will erupt into violence if it goes further. All the warning signs are there to be seen for anyone who can be bothered to open up their eyes, or who puts acknowledging actual reality as being far more important than being hip.

When it goes down no one will be able to say that it wasn't coming. And those who keep pushing this fight better get prepared to lose badly because the ones who will react most violently to this agenda being pushed down their throats, especially if they have school-age children being exposed to this insanity in the classroom, also happen to be the ones most well-armed. There is no way in hell this hypnotized genuflecting towards abomination will ever end quietly, or peacefully.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:11 pm

Thanos Thanos:
I've said this all along and nothing I've seen so far has shown that I'm wrong. This explosion of multiple "genders" and the near obliteration of the concepts of male & female are what happens when a mental illness becomes trendy and gets catered to without questioning. This is one of the most dangerous cultural threats that's ever come along and the only thing it's going to succeed in doing is triggering a backlash that will erupt into violence if it goes further. All the warning signs are there to be seen for anyone who can be bothered to open up their eyes, or who puts acknowledging actual reality as being far more important than being hip.

I think you are wrong. :) I think it's appropriate to acknowledge that there are not just 2 genders. We can't force someone to fit in those boxes just because our vision is so narrow that we can't see the people who fall outside them. And has been pointed out to Mr. Chappelle, there is a difference between gender and sex. And the line between sexes can be fluid too.

Where I do agree with you is that no one should become militant about their gender. You can't force someone to be attracted to you. I know plenty of women I have not been attracted to in the slightest. Doesn't mean they weren't nice people, just I had no chemistry with them. I have seen trans women that I'd hit on, even knowing who they were. That also doesn't mean all men should hit on you.

One thing life has taught me is that other people's happiness costs me nothing. I'm perfectly willing if you want to be called 'them' or 'they' or 'beep boop bop'. Costs me nothing. But don't force me to do anything. That has a price.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:30 pm

This is the idiocy being pushed on today's lesbians from the media, the celebrity hip, and the radical activists - have sex with trans "women", even if they have male genitalia "or else":

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-57853385

$1:
Another lesbian woman, 26-year-old Chloe*, said she felt so pressured she ended up having penetrative sex with a trans woman at university after repeatedly explaining she was not interested.

They lived near each other in halls of residence. Chloe had been drinking alcohol and does not think she could have given proper consent.

"I felt very bad for hating every moment, because the idea is we are attracted to gender rather than sex, and I did not feel that, and I felt bad for feeling like that," she said.

Ashamed and embarrassed, she decided not to tell anyone.

"The language at the time was very much 'trans women are women, they are always women, lesbians should date them'. And I was like, that's the reason I rejected this person. Does that make me bad? Am I not going to be allowed to be in the LGBT community anymore? Am I going to face repercussions for that instead?' So I didn't actually tell anyone."

And here everyone thought the worst thing the gays and lesbians would experience was the open hatred from the cretinous bible-thumpers. Turns out there's always a worse monster waiting out there for you, even when you're still in battle with the old oppressors.

This seriously pisses me off what these people are going through, after all they went through in the past from church-sanctioned violence, denial of their basic rights by the state, and through to the AIDS epidemic. This is why putting trans under the same umbrella as LGBQ is going to turn out to be a potentially fatal mistake by the non-hetero community. :evil:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:57 pm

Thanos Thanos:
This seriously pisses me off what these people are going through, after all they went through in the past from church-sanctioned violence, denial of their basic rights by the state, and through to the AIDS epidemic. This is why putting trans under the same umbrella as LGBQ is going to turn out to be a potentially fatal mistake by the non-hetero community. :evil:

I actually heard today on the radio, a trans black man who was giving people shit for giving Chapelle shit. He said basically the same thing; don't go oppressing a man of colour, because he's been through the same things you have been, just to be who he is.

Don't go judging the bunch because of one bad bananna.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:15 pm

All the trans "women" who've been put in women's prisons are still in possession of their male genitalia. They're also recorded by the guards and staff as being a direct threat to the XX-chromosome female prisoners because they're all in their for crimes of sexual violence. In other words rapists that attacked women and pedophiles that attacked children of both genders have been place in women's prisons with apparently no oversight of their activities in there, all because the government of the day fell all over itself in a rush to be hip to trans rights.

If you really don't see things like this, or the activities of "Jessica" Yaniv to legally coerce spa employees who only serve women defoliate "her" genitals or she'd sue them out of business, or that a registered sex offender with male genitalia who claimed to be trans triggered a riot of trans activists at the Wi Spa in Los Angeles, then obviously we're not living in the same world and seeing the same things. Any trans "woman" still in possession of their male birth genitalia isn't a woman. They're an aggressive XY chromosome male, most likely a mentally-disturbed sex offender, who jumped on the bandwagon-of-the-moment in order to pull a scam to enable them closer access to new victims.

And there is certainly more than one bad actor in this entire "demographic". This is bad, this is really, really bad. A lot of people, mostly women, are going to get badly hurt by the blindness of others who are deliberately choosing not to see what's going on here.