PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Title: Networks respond to false Fox ad
Category: Uncle Sam
Posted By: poquas
Date: 2009-09-18 14:26:36

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:28 pm

This is just another reason the radical right in the US is approaching cult status.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:37 pm

Odd thing for a Conservative to say.

Poor dying media. That's what you get for pushing news instead of reporting it.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:10 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
Odd thing for a Conservative to say.

Poor dying media. That's what you get for pushing news instead of reporting it.

That's your style of conservatism. Not mine.

Hey you’d fit right in at Fox. You make stuff up all the time here in order to score political points! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:14 pm

I guess the US government and the senate watch FOX too because they suspended Van Jones and halted all funding for ACORN too.
Pretty hard to trivialize the effects of FOX NEWS when their the only ones reporting it and their getting results.

:D

Last edited by ridenrain on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Fox news is the worst biased hack news station there is. They have glenn beck and that says it all.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Take a look at the MSNBC Love thread and tell me they didn't twist that story to suit their agenda.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Now they don't. Its quite obvious fox news lied through their teeth concerning the tea baggers coverage. Beck lied about Amsterdam also if you recall and he appears in viral video after viral video showing just what a fool he is.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:36 pm

So who lies and hacks the story to fit their agenda?

While I agree with the spirit of this ad, it is unfair to pick on CNN reguarding the march because they did cover it. I doubt that any of the others MSNBC or the rest did much though. They definately didn't do Van Jones or much of ACORN though.
That would have been a better example.

Last edited by ridenrain on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:39 pm

Using fox, the most biased news network in existence to try and bust another news site is just EPIC FAIL.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:41 pm

I guess Woopie Golberg will be out to defend ABC?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:42 pm

It's very intersting what is happening with the media in the US. You have the right wtaching Fox and the left watching CNN or MSNBC. They are getting completely different information. Adn now it seems they are actively decalring war on each other. In essence, the media have become an arm of the republican/democrat partisan political system. Objectivity is passe.

Colbert--smart guy--caught on to this years ago when he coineed teh term "truthiness."

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:43 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
I guess the US government and the senate watch FOX too because they suspended Van Jones and halted all funding for ACORN too.
Pretty hard to trivialize the effects of FOX NEWS when their the only ones reporting it and their getting results.

Aw ridenrain...... see what I mean? There you go again and prove my point again. :roll:

Fox broke the news and that's good. As a "news" organization, that’s what they're supposed to do. Of course once they did that, it became reported across all the other networks. I think they deserve points for that, but then they go and do just the sort of thing you like to do. They blatantly lied and broadcast that lie nationally. That’s not so good, and you really have to take points away for an act like that. So for that kind of action they lose an enormous amount of credibility. They’ve become a lot like you now. No credibility at all!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:52 pm

poquas poquas:
ridenrain ridenrain:

Aw ridenrain...... see what I mean? There you go again and prove my point again. :roll:

Fox broke the news and that's good. As a "news" organization, that’s what they're supposed to do. Of course once they did that, it became reported across all the other networks. I think they deserve points for that, but then they go and do just the sort of thing you like to do. They blatantly lied and broadcast that lie nationally. That’s not so good, and you really have to take points away for an act like that. So for that kind of action they lose an enormous amount of credibility. They’ve become a lot like you now. No credibility at all!

What EXACTLY did they lie about and are you ready to prove that?

Van Jones wasn't covered on ABC or NBC untill he was fired.
ACORN was hardly covered on those stations either.

News is news and not covering those stories shows that those other stations are letting politcs get in the way of their duty.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Riden, Fox News is evil, so sayeth Liberals. They think that having a news media outlet that doesn't sway to the left of center is some sign of the Apocalypse.

Basically, ignore them.