Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:38 am

It's just so laughably silly. If I was in Toronto HR I'd be asking for the cash back from the psyc exam.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:46 am

It's not just that for me. When I juxtapose this with the other image of police standing around as the real rioters "raged against the machine", I sometimes wonder just what the heck you guys were supposed to be doing there. [huh]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:50 am

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
I love the society we've morphed into.

If I was on the street and some tool started blowing bubbles in my face, I'd ask her to stop once and then follow with a left hook if it didn't.

Indeed.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:52 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
It's not just that for me. When I juxtapose this with the other image of police standing around as the real rioters "raged against the machine", I sometimes wonder just what the heck you guys were supposed to be doing there. [huh]

They were too busy putting down a vicious bubble attack. Imagine if one of those had got thru security and mussed Harper's hair - oh, the humanity.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:54 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:

If I was on the street and some tool started blowing bubbles in my face, I'd ask her to stop once and then follow with a left hook if it didn't.

Indeed.

Probably the same people defending this cop are the ones getting their panties in a knot about laws that prevent people from blowing smoke in other's faces. Amazing contortional ability there.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:55 am

andyt andyt:

They were too busy putting down a vicious bubble attack. Imagine if one of those had got thru security and mussed Harper's hair - oh, the humanity.

Meh, I figure the glycerine would help his hair look even more plastic :lol:

Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:02 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:10 pm

lol im glad someone did that...............

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:10 pm

andyt andyt:

Actually me and thirty others were dealing with a case of spit-ball attacks on pigeons. It was just very traumatic.....

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:13 pm

......hippy bitch.......

there! I said it again. :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:24 pm

... And today there are 148 results for "Officer Bubbles" on youtube, and a MisterOfficerBubbles channel mirroring the original cartoons.. Great job buddy. I'll bet he runs out of money before Youtube runs out of videos. And even if he doesn't, there's always Vimeo.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:41 pm

Curtman Curtman:
... And today there are 148 results for "Officer Bubbles" on youtube, and a MisterOfficerBubbles channel mirroring the original cartoons.. Great job buddy. I'll bet he runs out of money before Youtube runs out of videos. And even if he doesn't, there's always Vimeo.

Not to mention the 1.2 million results on google when one types in Officer Bubbles.

I bet some stripper with that name is pissed she paid for a website now :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:50 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Actually me and thirty others were dealing with a case of spit-ball attacks on pigeons. It was just very traumatic.....

Beats engaging the Black Bloc 'eh?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:05 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:

It's ok to disrespect people, especially police, call them all kinds of names and blow soap into their face as an act of "protest".

You can't just bait police and expect to be treated with respect. You'll be treated like the asshole that you are. Hope she enjoyed shitting into a portable toilet and living in filth for hours with a bunch of fellow unemployed losers.

8O

It's a bubble for God's sake, not hydrochloric acid.

I agree with EB, he deserves the ridicule he's earned.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:10 pm

And he's still earning the ridicule he deserves :wink:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 10  Next