Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:05 am

lawl, hippies.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Carolina Hurricans
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:30 am

That is too funny. I liked how the 2nd cop was trying to keep a straight face as this ape was getting all fired up over the girl blowing bubbles towards them. I think he needs a refresher course in how to deal with idiots when it doesnt amount to a hill of beans :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:07 am

travior travior:
That is too funny. I liked how the 2nd cop was trying to keep a straight face as this ape was getting all fired up over the girl blowing bubbles towards them. I think he needs a refresher course in how to deal with idiots when it doesnt amount to a hill of beans :lol:

I liked how Officer Bubbles walked over and stood directly in the path of the bubbles before threatening her. Classy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:43 am

I am amazed, that this ape who thought he was being assaulted and perhaps feared for his life, didn't tazer this woman.

the arrogance, of this power-hungry ape . Should have him sitting behind a desk until he learns how to control his anger.

You couldn't make this stuff up.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:55 am

Courtney Winkels blows bubbles. The political ramifications of this just baffles the mind. She really made her point against the imperialist capitalist elite. Wow, what a bold approach, solving the world's problems with soap. Truly unique!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:01 am

What a fucking idiot cop.

However, the protestors are not innocent either.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:25 am

Is Courtney the bubble blower pregnant?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:24 am

Courtney--GET YOURSELF A LAWYER AND SUE HIM----- he made a mocery out of you also. What a bubble is going to criple this guy? What he did - singled you out and then you had to stay in a filthy place while he gets to home to a family and nice meal and bathroom? With a nice roof and clean place to sleep? This guy has the T.O Police dept behind him and dont forget that. You on the other hand dont need to be a poster person for what they can or cant do... Get yourself a lawyer and defend your rights. You have that right and so does anyone who sticks up for justice----Remember YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM TO FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM OR YOU WONT HAVE THE FREEDOM......I for one believe your in the right . The issue here is control and the biggest controls----You also have the right to a free lawyer. you are soveren and free stay that way-- GOD speed-

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:35 am

Quote a first post Vern.

The bubble gal is not totally in the right and the cop really needed to chill out. I mean if her arrest had sparked a riot he would have really been the one to blame for not just ignroing a stupid bubble, is getting worked up over a bubble really worth a riot?

To both of these two, they were both a bit in the same "I'm kind of a douch" boat in the first place, live with what comes of that and don't be a bigger douch by suing. Guys likely getting the gears from his fellow officers as well which is pissing him off more. Locker stuffed with bubble wands would be a good place to start.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:53 am

a person can be guilty of slander and defamation of character, but the onus is on the plaintif to prove damages. damages can be hard to prove for a middle class police officer that still has his job and very little financial worth.

Im actually surprise if he does more than throw out a few threatening letters because just to start a legal case like this might cost the police officer $10,000 or more legal retainer.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:02 pm

ASLplease ASLplease:
a person can be guilty of slander and defamation of character, but the onus is on the plaintif to prove damages. damages can be hard to prove for a middle class police officer that still has his job and very little financial worth.

Im actually surprise if he does more than throw out a few threatening letters because just to start a legal case like this might cost the police officer $10,000 or more legal retainer.

He should also read up about the Streisand effect. A wonderful side effect of the Internet that his censorship efforts have us all here talking about what a dick head he is.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:17 pm

Hey now, one of those bubbles could have popped near his eye and made it sting for a bit :lol:
With his obvious abject fear of soap and water, I wonder how frequently this shit-head showers. 8O

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:17 pm

this is exactly, the type of mentality that caused the death of the man in the Vancouver airport.

It would be interesting to run IQ test on that boy.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:36 pm

if someone came to where I worked, and blew bubbles at me for no reason, then asked for respect, I would have told them to stop too,
It’s so easy to make the cop the bad guy just because he has power, but he's paid to be there, he has a job to do. Is it too much to ask for the common courtesy not to be an annoying d*** just because you might not agree with some of the things, some other people, say or do (just because he’s hired to protect them?)
Welcome to 2010, learn to use a computer and get your message out to the WORLD, not to a group of idiots with nothing to do on their weekend but to harass people who have a job.
Though a lawsuit may be a bit over the top, if the hippy stopped acting like a 5 year old there wouldn’t be an issue.