canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:38 pm

Title: Omar Khadr gets 40 years, to serve 8.
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: Brenda
Date: 2010-10-31 15:08:59
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:38 pm

$1:
His plea deal calls for him to be sent home to Canada in one year to serve the rest of his sentence there, although "The decision on that is solely up to the Canadian government," said the judge, Army Colonel Patrick Parrish.

Diplomatic notes exchanged between Washington and Ottawa gave assurances that would happen, the lawyers said.

Toews is dancing around there being a deal, but I'm sure Khadr's lawyers made sure there is one befor he signed/

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:43 pm

I thought about Khadr a little bit. It's the stangest case, basically mud to me.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:57 pm

Reading a lot of the comments about this story on CBC, I am simply amazed at the amount of ignorance that exists out there(see a cholesterol free, protein free diet really does impair cognitive functions...step away from the soy latte Moonbeam). Numerous dumbfucks are commenting on how he had a right to defend his country against foreign invaders. Well unfortunately his bitch farrowed him in Canada, and she and his sire were from Egypt. Last time I checked, neither Canada nor Egypt were at war with American invaders.

Back to his sentence. He can only apply to transfer to a Canadian facility, according to the deal we've heard about, after a year. That can be refused by either Canadian or American authorities. leave the little fucker in the States for the next 8 yrs and deport the rest of his treasonous pack.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:19 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Reading a lot of the comments about this story on CBC, I am simply amazed at the amount of ignorance that exists out there(see a cholesterol free, protein free diet really does impair cognitive functions...step away from the soy latte Moonbeam). Numerous dumbfucks are commenting on how he had a right to defend his country against foreign invaders. Well unfortunately his bitch farrowed him in Canada, and she and his sire were from Egypt. Last time I checked, neither Canada nor Egypt were at war with American invaders.

Back to his sentence. He can only apply to transfer to a Canadian facility, according to the deal we've heard about, after a year. That can be refused by either Canadian or American authorities. leave the little fucker in the States for the next 8 yrs and deport the rest of his treasonous pack.

So he can't pick the country he wants to defend from invasion? We had Canadians fighting in Europe - they're not war criminals. If he was born in Astan you would be OK with what he did and have released him by now?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:25 pm

Yea, because Canada declared war on those countries in Europe. I can't believe you would even class Khadr as of similar ilk to our guys who died at Vimy, Dieppe and Normandy.

Really warped.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm

andyt andyt:
So he can't pick the country he wants to defend from invasion? We had Canadians fighting in Europe - they're not war criminals. If he was born in Astan you would be OK with what he did and have released him by now?

Canadians fighting in Europe were part of an organized military, fighting under the rules of war. What military was this dipshit fighting with? He wasn't fighting for Afghanistan he was fighting for terrorists. There is no comparison here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:35 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
andyt andyt:

Canadians fighting in Europe were part of an organized military, fighting under the rules of war. What military was this dipshit fighting with? He wasn't fighting for Afghanistan he was fighting for terrorists. There is no comparison here.

The Taliban were running Astan - they were the govt. I'm sure they were happy to have Khadr on boart, so we was fighting for Astan. What you are saying is because these guys didn't have uniforms they were somehow murderers, but if they'd just put on something that you recognize as a uniform you would be OK with it. I mean maybe to the Taliban what they were wearing was the uniform - there certainly wasn't a separate Astan army that was also in the fight.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:36 pm

Are you for real andy?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:38 pm

andyt andyt:
The Taliban were running Astan - they were the govt. I'm sure they were happy to have Khadr on boart, so we was fighting for Astan. What you are saying is because these guys didn't have uniforms they were somehow murderers, but if they'd just put on something that you recognize as a uniform you would be OK with it. I mean maybe to the Taliban what they were wearing was the uniform - there certainly wasn't a separate Astan army that was also in the fight.

In all honestly only this little piece of shit can answer who he was fighting for, but what makes him a murderer is he killed a U.S. medic. I think he should be sent to live in Afghanistan since he was fighting for them. That should be an automatic loss of citizenship, fighting for the enemy.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:42 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
andyt andyt:

In all honestly only this little piece of shit can answer who he was fighting for, but what makes him a murderer is he killed a U.S. medic. I think he should be sent to live in Afghanistan since he was fighting for them. That should be an automatic loss of citizenship, fighting for the enemy.

No US soldier has ever killed a medic of the other side? As far as I know he threw a granade - not exactly a pinpoint weapon. Was the medic not surrounded by fighters? When the US calls in airstikes, do they make sure to not kill the medics of the Taliban.

I would love to see him sent to Astan, along with his mother and sisters. Or Pstan if they would rather. I have no use for them. I think the women are worse than he is. He might actually just want to live in peace now, but those women will be after him that if he is a man he has to continue to jihad. But, they're Canadian citizens. We were stupid enough to import them and grant them that. Now we have to live with that. He's coming home in a year, no matter what Toews says right now, and he'll eventually be out and walking our streets a free man.

Actually, since he took up arms against NATO, is there no way we can charge him with treason? That should be a grounds for revoking citizenship right there.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:01 pm

Nice back-pedalling andy.

One minute he’s fighting for Afghanistan just like our guys fought on Juno Beach, the next he and his family should be deported.

You are all over the map on this. Having trouble choosing a side?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:10 pm

i think im with andy on this one. its our own fault for handing out citizenship to this guy and family that we have to be concerned with it. importing people from all over the world this kind of thing is bound to happen no matter what country we decide to invade next.

brock, if we invaded the UK, killed civilians etc, you wouldn't want to go defend your homeland?

this guy should be brought to justice, he should be deported and have citizenship revoked since he obviously doesn't want to be on "our side". but its kind of understandable.

also interesting how he is labelled a murderer but a government issued uniform makes the offense excusable...

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:10 pm

No matter what we say or do, we all know that eventually this little prick would be back in Canada. Probably drawing welfare or getting a scholarship to bomb making 101. We have also seen that terrorists are allowed to be out on bail so they can cross the t's and dot the i's of their plots. This country deserves what its going to get!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Demian_164 Demian_164:
i think im with andy on this one. its our own fault for handing out citizenship to this guy and family that we have to be concerned with it. importing people from all over the world this kind of thing is bound to happen no matter what country we decide to invade next.

brock, if we invaded the UK, killed civilians etc, you wouldn't want to go defend your homeland?

this guy should be brought to justice, he should be deported and have citizenship revoked since he obviously doesn't want to be on "our side". but its kind of understandable.

also interesting how he is labelled a murderer but a government issued uniform makes the offense excusable...

More warped logic. Afghanistan wasn't Khadr's homeland. His parents are from Eygpt and he's from Canada. More Jihadi apologists.