CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25651
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:11 pm
 


Wrong as always, Buttercup. I use news from all sides of the spectrum. It's the only way to discern the rational from the obvious fake.

You are restricted to the fake news spectrum of the left and thus almost always wrong or desperately diverting to the idea 'somebody said something I don't like, so they suck and nobody's allowed to pay attention to them anymore.'

Here, for example I don't even know what you're actually objecting to as far as the idea the Toronto rap scene may be part of T.O.'s increasing problem with "the gang violence bedeviling Toronto neighbourhoods."

Some left wing organization did a poll, or something saying Toronto is wonderful or more wonderful than say Coeur d'Alene Idaho or something. I don't even believe them if they really did say that, but even if I did, is that all you've got? Give us a link then, so we can judge how much it matters in the context of increasing gang crime and possible instigating factors in Toronto.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14642
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:05 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Wrong as always, Buttercup. I use news from all sides of the spectrum. It's the only way to discern the rational from the obvious fake.

You are restricted to the fake news spectrum of the left and thus almost always wrong or desperately diverting to the idea 'somebody said something I don't like, so they suck and nobody's allowed to pay attention to them anymore.'

Here, for example I don't even know what you're actually objecting to as far as the idea the Toronto rap scene may be part of T.O.'s increasing problem with "the gang violence bedeviling Toronto neighbourhoods."

Some left wing organization did a poll, or something saying Toronto is wonderful or more wonderful than say Coeur d'Alene Idaho or something. I don't even believe them if they really did say that, but even if I did, is that all you've got? Give us a link then, so we can judge how much it matters in the context of increasing gang crime and possible instigating factors in Toronto.


You’re such a phoney. You do not use newd from all “ sides” if the spectrum. You only use right wing shitholes like Rebel and PJ.

Also the fact that you think anything that isn’t right-wing propaganda is “fake news spectrum of the left” shows how out of touch with reality you are.

I didn’t offer any opinion in the OP or the Toronto Rap scene, which I could care less about. I was just correcting PA9’s lies

As for Toronto being one of and even the world’s best cities, all kinds of business surveys and other statistical rankings have found that, not “left wing” groups as you incorrectly guessed. Coeur d'Alene Idaho for example is not even on the list of top financial centres or tech talent hub As usual you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about It’s okay that you’re trying to fake it till you make it, but you’re failing on the second part.

You can find the links to the different polls and rankings that have been done on this page:

https://www.toronto.ca/city-government/ ... r-toronto/


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25651
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:00 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
I didn’t offer any opinion in the OP or the Toronto Rap scene, which I could care less about. I was just correcting PA9’s lies


Poor Beave. Everybody's always lying except him. [cry]

What's a boy to do? Image

Oh I know Beave. You could try something you've never done before. You could try discussing the actual topic of the thread. Maybe you could show those of us who exist out in reality one of these arguments you tell us you're always winning in Beaveworld.

I know I'd like to see one. :mrgreen:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14642
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:35 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
I didn’t offer any opinion in the OP or the Toronto Rap scene, which I could care less about. I was just correcting PA9’s lies


Poor Beave. Everybody's always lying except him. [cry]

What's a boy to do? Image

Oh I know Beave. You could try something you've never done before. You could try discussing the actual topic of the thread. Maybe you could show those of us who exist out in reality one of these arguments you tell us you're always winning in Beaveworld.

I know I'd like to see one. :mrgreen:


I already did in my last piost. My links to Toronto rankings which you asked for but now conveniently don’t acknowledge

And still you won’t tell us how your movie math was s working out.

Concrete proof of your denial bubble.

And how about this just recent thread that you got owned on and then ran away frim:

jibber-jabber-f9/elections-canada-censors-book-critical-of-turdeau-t123859.html


The fact that you can’t even acknowledge getting owned on that thread from just a few daughters ago shows how deluded you are.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25651
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:13 am
 


PublicAnimalNo9 specifically was referring to the crime that degenerates a city. He believed Toronto has spent the last several years neutering their police force and declaring themselves to be a "sanctuary city." He said he saw similar criminal degeneration of a city while living in Detroit. You called him a liar.

There's nothing in your links of the Toronto government trying to convince us how wonderful they believe they are that contradicts what he said. As always Beave, you are...

Image

In fact, if I was I was PA 9 I'd be shaking my head at your insult. Based on the evidence you offer the only "liar" is you.


Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25651
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:40 am
 


As to the other stuff, when you get so frustrated with being made to look the goof that you go into your frothing rants, sometimes (and you're almost there) you go so wildly off the rails that nobody other than the odd compassionate sop who takes pity on your desperate pleas for attention will respond. At such times I've taken to just leaving you alone there to squeal and cry into an ultimately uninterested internet.

Cause it's funny. :lol:

And the idea you call it "winning" is even funnier.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14642
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:13 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
PublicAnimalNo9 specifically was referring to the crime that degenerates a city. He believed without offering any evidence Toronto has spent the last several years neutering their police force and declaring themselves to be a "sanctuary city." He said he saw similar criminal degeneration of a city while living in Detroit. You called him a liar.

There's nothing in your links of the Toronto government trying to convince us how wonderful they believe they are that contradicts what he said except links to dozens of global rankings from different companies and organizations around the world naming Toronto one of the best cites, including its crime rate . As always Beave, you are...

Image]

In fact, if I was I was PA 9 I'd be shaking my head at your insult. Based on the evidence you offer the only "liar" is [b]me
.



FiTFY


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14642
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:20 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
As to the other stuff, when you get so frustrated with being made to look the goof that you go into your frothing rants, sometimes (and you're almost there) you go so wildly off the rails that nobody other than the odd compassionate sop who takes pity on your desperate pleas for attention will respond. At such times I've taken to just leaving you alone there to squeal and cry into an ultimately uninterested internet.

Cause it's funny. :lol:

And the idea you call it "winning" is even funnier.



Only you would call your retreats victory. How’s your movie rating system working?

I rate it a 42.

So according to your system your actual score is
42x 2 = 84,
84 / 2 = 42

Ih oh I got it! 42!

Image


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1  2



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.