CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 29090
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:14 am
 


Title: On murders and rap � answers to fair questions, foul threats
Category: Showbiz
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2020-02-14 12:12:17
Canadian


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1460
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:14 am
 


Quote:
If we�re not ready now to talk about reality, when will we be?
Thank you for getting everybody ready!
Thank you for getting everybody ready to accept more racial profiling!

Bravo! The "story" writers of TheSun should be proud!! Good job!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14069
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:51 am
 


CharlesAnthony wrote:
Quote:
If we�re not ready now to talk about reality, when will we be?
Thank you for getting everybody ready!
Thank you for getting everybody ready to accept more racial profiling!

Bravo! The "story" writers of TheSun should be proud!! Good job!
Yeah, funny how criminal profiling got called "racial profiling" because it turned out to actually be quite effective. We can't just give the police the tools they need to do their job ya know.

The goddam city of Toronto has spent the last several years neutering their police force and declaring themselves to be a "sanctuary city". This is Toronto: "Ya gotta help us Groper, we've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas".

I lived next door to Detroit for the better part of 25 years. As Toronto lays out poorly thought out leftist policy after poorly thought out leftist policy, the news becomes more and more like the Detroit news was in the 80's, as Toronto becomes more and more like Detroit.

"Welcome to Toronto. The Detroit of Canada".


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25659
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:19 pm
 


There's an interesting example in Sweden of what happens when a society's politicians get so determined to ignore the obvious they'll just fabricate alternative explanations they're more comfortable with.

Swedish children are being robbed and bullied in an almost systematic way. At times they've been dragged into the woods and urinated on. Some are calling them "Pee robberies."

Everybody knows who the perps are and they aren't native Swedes. Progressive Socialist politicians can't admit this well known fact or at least they insist on pretending their lax immigration policies could not be a factor. So they blame taxes. They say the taxes are too low. If they could just bribe the thugs with more money, you see, they would become little lambs and stop peeing on the Swedish kids. They might even stop their robbing if the working Swedes would just cough up more cash in what Bernie Sanders would call a "Democratic Socialist" utopia.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/02/swedi ... years-ago/

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/02/new-t ... g-on-them/


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25659
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:35 pm
 


And here's another example (this time from the UK) of this idea that if you don't give some races a pass on the law you're a racist is stupid:



Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14642
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:35 pm
 


PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
CharlesAnthony wrote:
Quote:
If we�re not ready now to talk about reality, when will we be?
Thank you for getting everybody ready!
Thank you for getting everybody ready to accept more racial profiling!

Bravo! The "story" writers of TheSun should be proud!! Good job!
Yeah, funny how criminal profiling got called "racial profiling" because it turned out to actually be quite effective. We can't just give the police the tools they need to do their job ya know.

The goddam city of Toronto has spent the last several years neutering their police force and declaring themselves to be a "sanctuary city". This is Toronto: "Ya gotta help us Groper, we've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas".

I lived next door to Detroit for the better part of 25 years. As Toronto lays out poorly thought out leftist policy after poorly thought out leftist policy, the news becomes more and more like the Detroit news was in the 80's, as Toronto becomes more and more like Detroit.

"Welcome to Toronto. The Detroit of Canada".

More horseshit. Toronto is is regularly rated one of the top cities in Northern America, well above the American cities especially the conservative ones.

And the police are hardly “neutered “ just because they can no longer stop and search law abiding citizens and create files on them just for being black.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8447
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:11 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
.Bla, blah, blah, blahs

More horseshit. Toronto is is regularly rated one of the top cities in Northern America, well above the American cities especially the conservative ones.

And the police are hardly “neutered “ just because they can no longer stop and search law abiding citizens and create files on them just for being black.


R=UP


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14642
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:12 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
There's an interesting example in Sweden of what happens when a society's politicians get so determined to ignore the obvious they'll just fabricate alternative explanations they're more comfortable with.

Swedish children are being robbed and bullied in an almost systematic way. At times they've been dragged into the woods and urinated on. Some are calling them "Pee robberies."

Everybody knows who the perps are and they aren't native Swedes. Progressive Socialist politicians can't admit this well known fact or at least they insist on pretending their lax immigration policies could not be a factor. So they blame taxes. They say the taxes are too low. If they could just bribe the thugs with more money, you see, they would become little lambs and stop peeing on the Swedish kids. They might even stop their robbing if the working Swedes would just cough up more cash in what Bernie Sanders would call a "Democratic Socialist" utopia.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/02/swedi ... years-ago/

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/02/new-t ... g-on-them/


More stories that only conservatives and their propaganda sites can tell you. :roll:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25659
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:35 pm
 


Go ahead. Remain ignorant then. I like knowing stuff you don't.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14642
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:16 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Go ahead. Remain ignorant then. I like knowing stuff you don't.


The quality of your “facts” are similar to “facts” like the world is flat, Barack Obama is a serial axe murderer, and 99.99% of the world is conspiring against you and your tiny band of truth-tellers.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25659
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:19 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
Go ahead. Remain ignorant then. I like knowing stuff you don't.


The quality of your “facts” are similar to “facts” like the world is flat, Barack Obama is a serial axe murderer, and 99.99% of the world is conspiring against you and your tiny band of truth-tellers.


Except nobody ever said any of that.

You can quote me on this though. There's a reason I call you 'King of wrong,' and have made this your theme song:



It's because you're wrong. All the time you're wrong. I've never heard you be right about anything. So whatever you are using as reference material, it's not working for you, Bud. Time to find something better. Want some suggestions? :lol:


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1460
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:13 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Everybody knows who the perps are and they aren't native Swedes. Progressive Socialist politicians can't admit this well known fact or at least they
So, the police are ordered to stand down or they do not have enough police walking the beat.

After 10K years, these donkeys can not figure out how to manage the most basest of all base activities involved in securing a measley state of grunts.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14642
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:28 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
Go ahead. Remain ignorant then. I like knowing stuff you don't.


The quality of your “facts” are similar to “facts” like the world is flat, Barack Obama is a serial axe murderer, and 99.99% of the world is conspiring against you and your tiny band of truth-tellers.


Except nobody ever said any of that.

You can quote me on this though. There's a reason I call you 'King of wrong,' and have made this your theme song:



It's because you're wrong. All the time you're wrong. I've never heard you be right about anything. So whatever you are using as reference material, it's not working for you, Bud. Time to find something better. Want some suggestions? :lol:

Because your delusional mind isn’t capable of discerning truth from fiction you can’t tell all the times you’ve been proven wrong. Whenever the facts don’t work out for you - which is almost always- you just cry that the facts are being manipulated by some vast global conspiracy. Then you theow up a link to some fringe biased site like Rebel or PJ to “prove” your argument. But you fool nobody.

Flat earthers believe that only flat earth sites can be trusted to tell the truth and all other sources are biased. They also believe they’ve never been proven wrong because they automatically discount any information that doesn’t come from news sources they control. You and your right wingers are no different

By the way how’s that movie rating math working out for you? I had to show you that you don’t know how to add and subtract and then you ran away from that thread. Remember that?

Also recently I showed you that Ezras book was neither silenced or censored and you ran away from that thread too. You guys do thata lot, you get owned on here and then you run away

I’ve owned your ass on here so many times there should be a special CKA medal for it


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25659
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:37 pm
 


Beave we've covered this so many times I'm amazed you think you can flip it around. You live in Beave-world. Reality is foreign to you. It's so obvious that sometimes all I can do is laugh.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14642
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:56 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Beave we've covered this so many times I'm amazed you think you can flip it around. You live in Beave-world. Reality is foreign to you. It's so obvious that sometimes all I can do is laugh.


No I’m in the real world with about 7 billion people. You live in a right wing bubble where the only information you receive and trust is the propaganda manufactured by your right wing outlets. You’re not able to distinguish between fact and fiction and you make it obvious with every word you post.

You still haven’t told me how your movie rating system is working. Have you figured out that all that adding and subtracting alway bringer you to the same audience score you started with? Your refusal to answer the question is a perfect example of how you hide from reality.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  1  2  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sunnyways and 14 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.