canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:59 pm

Title: Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne ridiculed by Wildrose in Alberta legislature
Category: Provincial Politics
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2016-05-27 00:57:03
Canadian

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:59 pm

Mayor Nanshi apologized on behave of all Albertans, sorry Naheed you don't represent all Albertans.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:02 pm

He was right to do so.

Doesn't matter what we personally think. Canada is stronger the more we work together. Save the petty shit to us plebs, and try to act appropriately at the governmental level.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:19 pm

peck420 peck420:
He was right to do so.

Doesn't matter what we personally think. Canada is stronger the more we work together. Save the petty shit to us plebs, and try to act appropriately at the governmental level.

Oh, did we get some pipelines built since the last time I looked, we've been trying to work with everyone. This bitch wants us to bow to her and she can kiss my ass. Energy East will always be a pipe dream.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:47 pm

$1:
This bitch

You should be ashamed of yourself.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 4:32 am

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
Mayor Nanshi apologized on behave of all Albertans, sorry Naheed you don't represent all Albertans.

Kind of like how you don't speak for All Albertans when you imply that what Fildebrandt did was a-okay.

The truth was it was crass and in poor taste. If he wants to slam Wynne/Ontario, he can do it on Twitter or in a media scrum or just about anywhere else. Doing it when she's an invited guest of the Legislature is incredibly poor taste, but it is typical of the past bozo eruptions the Wildrose is famous for and a reason why they have so little support in urban centres in this province.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:04 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
$1:
This bitch

The same woman that sat in the House while her MP's heckled another during a speech about a child with Autism.

She deserves what she gets.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:59 am

No that kind of language is never acceptable in public discourse.

You don't get to call a female official a sexually offensive because term just someone else (not her) was behaving inappropriately.

And you know people get heckled in the house right? Maybe the MPPs involved should have used better judgment given the topic (political correctness, imagine that!). But that's on them, it doesn't give anyone the right to use sexist attacks, especially against someone who wasn't even involved in the incident.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:06 am

I agree with you there, BF. I've noticed that for every negative story about women, especially political women, the "C" and "B" words come out.

I don't like it, and I don't get it. :(

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:39 am

Wildrose suspends MLA over insult about Wynne

$1:
EDMONTON -- A brouhaha over comments made about Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne in the Alberta legislature continued to escalate Friday with the Opposition Wildrose party suspending the MLA who made them.

Earlier Friday, Wildrose house leader Nathan Cooper had said the party didn't regret calling Ontario a needy fiscal basket case, but did regret it was said to her face.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 9:12 am

Filderbrandt was suspended because someone made a comment on his Facebook and he replied without condemning the comment. He said it was a mistake on his part as he really didn't pay attention now the Lefties are calling him homophobic. :roll:

Attachments:
CjjUcCwXEAAtdYH.jpg
CjjUcCwXEAAtdYH.jpg [ 17.04 KiB | Viewed 586 times ]

Last edited by BRAH on Sat May 28, 2016 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 9:16 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
$1:
This bitch

Aww Beav, you can call my Premier a bitch and then we will be even.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 9:20 am

raydan raydan:
I agree with you there, BF. I've noticed that for every negative story about women, especially political women, the "C" and "B" words come out.

I don't like it, and I don't get it. :(

This coming from the guy that started Wednesday hotties and banned for material posted to that thread. Was that you show your respect for women Ray ?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 9:25 am

Trumpism won't work in Alberta, no matter how contemptuously redneck the rest of this country regards us. Do more of this kind of shit and in three years it'll guarantee another term for the Dippers.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 9:29 am

Thanos Thanos:
no matter how contemptuously redneck the rest of this country regards us.

You, of course, contribute nothing to that image. Poor Albertans, just misunderstood by the evil Canadians. "Self reflection, whah dat?" Seems to be a lack of irony in your diet.