bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:27 am

That's pretty horrific all right Thanos, but I'm looking for any mention of the FRC or any other organization targetted by the SPLC in your link. Not seeing it.

As to operating a hate organization to target those who might oppose the Progressive agenda as alleged haters though, that's the specific MO of the Southern Poverty Law Centre.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:36 am

Nazis are bad Fiddle. Didn't anybody ever teach you that? I don't know many of the people you are talking about, but Faith Goldy is a Nazi. She was there when the Nazis decided to murder counter protestors in Charlotteville, talking about "raising white race consciousness" or some Nazi drivel like that. Then she went on the premier Nazi radio program and went all Nazi on there. She couldn't get any more Nazi if she goosestepped through Berlin with a brown shirt and a Hitler mustache singing Deutscheland Uber Alles.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Nazis are bad Fiddle. Didn't anybody ever teach you that?

They taught me the Nazis were defeated and destroyed in the second world war.

Apparently, there are scatterings of small and more or less impotent organizations connected to wannabe Nazis today. I think "Neo-Nazi" is the label now, isn't it?

Faith Goldi allowed herself to be interviewed by somebody connected to something like that. My point in mentioning it was there were repercussions for her as a result of the perceived connection. More specifically, good or bad, guilt by association is a thing. That was my point there.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:11 pm

$1:
The group has supported a number of extreme, anti-LGBTQ positions, including criminalizing homosexuality. ADF (then called the Alliance Defense Fund) formally supported the criminalization of sodomy in the U.S. in 2003 when it filed an amicus brief in Lawrence v. Texas defending state sodomy laws in which it called “same-sex sodomy … a distinct public health problem.” When the court struck down anti-sodomy laws, ADF called the ruling “devastating” and continued its work supporting the criminalization of gay sex abroad, including in Jamaica, Belize, and India.

According to SPLC, ADF representatives regularly slander and demonize LGBTQ people, including by pushing the myth that pedophilia and “homosexual behavior” are “often intrinsically linked.” An affiliated lawyer has also called marriage equality a sign of the “degradation of our human dignity” that has “led to a deification of deviant sexual practices.” The group is also leading the national campaign for “bathroom bills” targeting transgender youth.

...ADF has worked relentlessly to whitewash its image, joining a number of other anti-LGBTQ groups and hate groups to attack the “hate group” designation. Here is a list of ADF’s anti-LGBTQ allies in their coordinated effort to mainstream hate:

Family Research Council

Liberty Counsel

Pacific Justice Institute

National Organization for Marriage

D. James Kennedy Ministries

American College of Pediatricians

American Family Association

C-Fam

Traditional Values Coalition

Ruth Institute

National Task Force for Therapy Equality / Equality and Justice for All

Illinois Family Institute

American Values

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2017/ ... try/218066

SPLC isn’t a “hate group”, because simply criticizing political lobbying groups isn’t considered a hate crime or a hateful act.

However trying to deny/take away rights and freedoms from minority groups like gays, Muslims etc is probably a hateful act.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Being Pro family values didn't march Floyd Corkins into an office building with a loaded pistol and a bag of Chic Fil A sandwiches to smear into victims' faces before he assassinated them.

But Southern Poverty Law Centre fanned the flames of his hate and showed him or any similar Social Justice, diseased-brain types where to go if that was what they wished.

ADF didn't brand a sweet young girl from a campus organization as a target on a "Hatewatch" page it kept to be viewed by a fanbase of known violent and hateful zealots.

Southern Poverty Law Centre did that.

The haters.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:22 pm

BTW Beave, what is it with you and George Soros? First, it was some Mickey Mouse outfit called "Right Wing Watch" Soros liked to funnel funds into, now its Media Matters.

What? Is he your hero or something?

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:23 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
I'm not sure why Tricks thinks a Christian organization would make Muslim religious freedoms their priority or even their duty
More they're beliefs are in flagrant disregard for the United States Constitution. Especially if they don't believe in the same privileges for all religions. And I do mean all of them.

$1:
but this video below from them might offer up the ADF's general attitude towards the subject. To me it seems like they favor religious freedom for all.

I would love to test that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:25 pm

I would be interested in finding out the answer to your question myself, Tricks.

Oh and welcome back from your safe space. Have a nice rest, did you? :wink: J/K

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:55 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
BTW Beave, what is it with you and George Soros? First, it was some Mickey Mouse outfit called "Right Wing Watch" Soros liked to funnel funds into, now its Media Matters.

What? Is he your hero or something?

I dunno, what’s with you and Putin?

And are you even aware of how many evil billionaires the Republicans and climate deniers have financing them? Soros is your antichrist just because he’s ONE rich guy who donates to liberal causes. You guys have a whole legion of Soroses who are actually evil.

Last edited by BeaverFever on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:08 pm

Soros must have stolen a lot of gold from the teeth of dead Jews in the valuables lock-up at Auschwitz to be able to finance all this endless mischief and chicanery he's single-handedly responsible for. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:59 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
I would be interested in finding out the answer to your question myself, Tricks.

Oh you're still ignored. I just knew it would be a response I want to see. You will never alter your position so there is no reason to discuss with you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:08 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
And are you even aware of how many evil billionaires the Republicans and climate deniers have financing them?

At last estimate none. There are no "climate deniers." There are people skeptical of the idea a coming apocalypse of nice weather will soon bring doom upon us. Skeptics chuckle at the farcical notion that anything like "science" is connected to such faith-driven eschatological notions, but nobody denies the existence of climate.

But I imagine you're talking about the something like the Kochs. If we're being honest, I think when you and yours talk about the Kochs or I talk about Soros we're really talking about talking point figure-heads of larger groups.

From my side, I'm seeing Cabals of money managers who have been able to advantage collectivist politics.

Something like this:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/12/ ... oros.reut/

or this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... power.html

From your side, it would be some sort of capitalist machinery of corporates. Big Oil for instance.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:13 am

Tricks Tricks:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Oh you're still ignored. I just knew it would be a response I want to see. You will never alter your position so there is no reason to discuss with you.

Well if the idea your argument can handle a response worries you maybe it is better you stay safe from too much of a challenge. Good luck with that. C' ya. R=UP

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:46 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
And are you even aware of how many evil billionaires the Republicans and climate deniers have financing them?

At last estimate none. There are no "climate deniers." There are people skeptical of the idea a coming apocalypse of nice weather will soon bring doom upon us. Skeptics chuckle at the farcical notion that anything like "science" is connected to such faith-driven eschatological notions, but nobody denies the existence of climate.

But I imagine you're talking about the something like the Kochs. If we're being honest, I think when you and yours talk about the Kochs or I talk about Soros we're really talking about talking point figure-heads of larger groups.

From my side, I'm seeing Cabals of money managers who have been able to advantage collectivist politics.

Something like this:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/12/ ... oros.reut/

or this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... power.html

From your side, it would be some sort of capitalist machinery of corporates. Big Oil for instance.

Yep. Your side has overwhelmingly more billionaires and more big corporate interests, CEOs and executives and Wall Street types , because there’s profit to be made by supporting the anti-regulation, anti-public spending, pro-pollution agenda that redistributes wealth upwards to the rich at the expense of everyone else. Koch brothers are only teo examples, his cabinet is full of uber-rich.

Progressives have the support of a small minority of wealthy people who are motivated by something other than narrowing self interest and who stand to directly gain nothing from advancing progressive causes

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:18 pm

$1:
Meet the wealthy donors who are pouring millions into the 2016 elections

Wealthy donors are giving record sums this cycle to super PACs, which can accept unlimited contributions from individuals and corporations. These groups are not allowed to coordinate their advertising with candidates or political parties, but often work in close proximity with the official campaigns. Here’s a look at who have given the most through October 19.

PROG-COMM
1. Tom Steyer
$66.3 million

2. Miriam & Sheldon Adelson
$52.7 million

PROG-COMM
3. S. Donald Sussman
$36.8 million

PROG-COMM
4. Fred Eychaner
$33.1 million

5. Robert Mercer
$21.2 million

PROG-COMM (one-time fake Republican)
6. Michael Bloomberg
$20.1 million

7. Paul Singer
$19.8 million

PROG-COMM
8. Marilyn & James Simons
$18.5 million

PROG-COMM
9. George Soros
$17.5 million

PROG-COMM
10. Dustin Moskovitz & Cari Tuna
$17.3 million

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... nors-2016/

Or if you just want to know who's got the real cash, in general, try this one:

Top 20 wealthiest Americans from the Forbes 400 in 2016

At a quick scan I get the impression the Right has Adelson, the Nike guy, the Kochs and the Waltons. The rest all seem to be leftist money managers or Dem denizens of the silicon valley sin pit.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next