bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:15 pm

Thanos Thanos:
xerxes xerxes:
...Bob's Burgers hasn't been on for a month and I'm missing it badly.

Ditto with Walking Dead being on break because I'm really jonesing to once again see almost every member of the main cast who aren't named Negan to once again do the most retarded thing possible that they can.

This is why I'm glad most of my TV watching is either on Netflix and YouTube, or on channels that don't get clogged with that shit (CBC and the CW).

I didn't even know the Oscars were on last night-I only found out because the pizza place I went to pick up supper had it on their TV. I usually have dinner with my parents on Sunday nights, but they've been in Mexico for the past couple of weeks. The one bright part about it is that I haven't been forced to listen to any of those f*cking awards shows like I normally am on Sundays when I visit my parents' place.

I wonder how much of this has to do with politics and how much of it just has to do with so many viewers 'cutting the cable' and watching most of their media on apps and streaming services.

Not to mention that awards shows are fucking boring anyway.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:47 pm

I think a lot of it is that. Who has the time to watch a three and a half hour show these days? Especially when you an catch the highlights online later and see all them pictures of the pretty people later as well.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:51 am

You know, I was going to go on a long rant about entertainers and circle jerks etc, but I find I don't care enough about them to bother any more.