Date: 2018-09-23 12:02:17
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:04 pm

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/ottawa- ... -1.4105482

Chrystia Freeland has her priorities on where Canadian tax dollar should go.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Well, grab 'em by the meow... eh!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:28 pm

This is a joke, right?

Quote:
Freeland also confirmed Canada would spend about $25 million to fund a number of initiatives aimed at combating gender-based violence

Maybe they should start at home with the nice people the Prime Minister brought to Canada instead of someone living somewhere like Mali because, if they'd done things like this when they were elected Marissa Shen would likely be alive and Ibrahim Ali would still be residing in another country.

Unfortunately this crap is just more virtue signalling from Shiny Pony so he and his colleagues can get that mythical seat on the UN Security Council before the next election.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:32 pm

Far righties...can we stop using the term "virtue signalling" every time someone or a government does something remotely different or new?

I don't agree with this initiative at all but what bothers me more is people piling on with the virtue signalling nonsense. Just stop.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:23 pm

Well we could be less polite and call it what it really is: a bunch of feel good gobbly goop horseshit! :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Coach85 wrote:
Far righties...can we stop using the term "virtue signalling" every time someone or a government does something remotely different or new?

I don't agree with this initiative at all but what bothers me more is people piling on with the virtue signalling nonsense. Just stop.

NO [B-o]

But, just for a little levity what do you left wing righties call the "conspicuous expression of moral values"?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:10 pm

Freakinoldguy wrote:
Maybe they should start at home with the nice people the Prime Minister ...

...Running around grabbing titties at beer parties and in the House.

Fish rots from the head.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:41 am

I mean we're faced multiple crises on multiple fronts, but hey, I guess this is fine.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Pittsburgh Penguins
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:08 am

rickc wrote:
Well we could be less polite and call it what it really is: a bunch of feel good gobbly goop horseshit! :D

R=UP

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Pittsburgh Penguins
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:08 am

Freakinoldguy wrote:
Coach85 wrote:

NO [B-o]

But, just for a little levity what do you left wing righties call the "conspicuous expression of moral values"?

Good one, Freakin'

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:25 am

Coach85 wrote:

No, let them! In order to point out someone is signalling virtue, they first have to signal it themselves. Grin at the hippocracy every time they do it. :D

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:41 am

Coach85 wrote:

I'd prefer that our government's stop doing horseshit virtue signalling and get on with doing important things like making sure bridges don't collapse.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:51 am

BartSimpson wrote:
Coach85 wrote:

I'd prefer that our government's stop doing horseshit virtue signalling and get on with doing important things like making sure bridges don't collapse.

It was ONE bridge. ONE.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:19 am

llama66 wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
Coach85 wrote:

It was ONE bridge. ONE.

Two if you include Italy a little while ago.