CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 3:39 pm

Duuuuuuuuude [drunk]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 8:09 pm

Had to explain to a couple women that they didn't "legalize" hard drugs so it won't make them easier to buy and make more addicts. Churchies :roll:
Decriminalization and legalization don't mean the same thing.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 8:36 pm

The churchies haven't heard of the Opiod crisis I take it? I can't help feeling like this is closing the barn door after the horses have bolted. It looks like the feds were trying to get ahead of a NDP private members bill that would decriminalize ALL drugs.

They would rather be seen as leading the parade then look like they are being run out of town.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:46 pm

Seems like they haven't. Every person that flaunts their Christianity I've met believes drugs ar bad mmm-kay (no need to think, no need to reason, the preacher said the Bible said so).
Drugs are just bad so therefore if you're an addict you need to be PUNISHED. Biblicly punished with stones, whips, canes, fire etc.
Just like if you're a woman and get pregnant. Suffer the consequences and the more you suffer the better.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:11 pm

We are still losing 5-10 people a day from it. Most are males of working age. Boggles the mind we have lost tens of thousands from this. Worst was 2016 peak. It's still going to be generations before this sorts itself out.

Working poor are the worst hit but it isn't picky. You could have had a broken arm and the Dr gave you a opioid for pain and it rewrote how the brain worked.

It's still a raging fire and 7 years ago Trudeau said he was going to do something about it. I see this as deck chairs on the titanic level of change.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:47 pm

herbie herbie:
Drugs are just bad so therefore if you're an addict you need to be PUNISHED. Biblicly punished with stones, whips, canes, fire etc.

Which is funny, because they are the first ones in line for a bacon cheeseburger, which the Bible forbids on two levels. But it actually says we can do whatever we want with cannabis, peyote, mushrooms, etc.

As a great man once said (I don't remember who) "God created weed, Man created cocaine. Who do you trust?"

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks