Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:07 am

OnTheIce OnTheIce:

Fail? :lol:

My motives are clear. Calling you out for your consistent anti-Islam commentary is just part of it. I have an interest in the topic, hence the reason I jumped in.

I truly do enjoy watching rabid Christians froth at anything and everything Islam so much so, it's comical.

If you're here out of worry somebody might be saying something mean about Islam you're on the wrong thread. There are lots of topics where the ideology is critiqued though. Try one of the Rapefugee threads. Go there and tell them what poor boys you think your victimized followers of the raping, slaving, pedophile warlord are.

This one concerns a claim of indoctrination in American schools. Best guess is the villains here are lurking within the societal parasite I call Prog - which btw, and in case your interested, is probably my personal #1 issue. Counter-Prog.

Heal the mental disorder of Progressive/Regressivism in society and the idiocy built into Islam wouldn't even be a problem.

But you can't help me there, because we'd have to start with you.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:37 am

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
You need to learn the proper definition of bigot.

$1:
big·ot
/ˈbiɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
"don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"

synonyms: chauvinist, partisan, sectarian; More

$1:
I'm not intolerant of people of faith. As I have said above, my kids participate in all sorts of religious teachings at school based on their curriculum.

I find religion itself to be dangerous. A set of beliefs that people so blindly stick to is not good for anyone. Whether it be Islam or Christianity, it's all the same to me. It doesn't make you a better person.

People of faith are welcome to their beliefs but just because I don't believe in some fictional being or story, doesn't make me a bigot.

You're a bigot because you oppose all religious beliefs that differ with your own.

And you cannot be tolerant of religious individuals while being intolerant of their religion. A religious person is inseparable from their faith and the fact that you deny this in order to assert your own views is both ignorant and, by definition, bigoted.

And to beat you to the punch I'm fine with people who have views different from my own so long as they don't wish to force them on myself or others. That's where I draw the line.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:59 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

You're a bigot because you oppose all religious beliefs that differ with your own.

I don't oppose your views. I don't care what you believe in and I'm very tolerant of those people who are religious. By all means, worship whoever you'd like. I don't have religious beliefs. Zero.

Just because I'm not religious and don't believe in anything you do, doesn't make me a bigot.

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
And you cannot be tolerant of religious individuals while being intolerant of their religion. A religious person is inseparable from their faith and the fact that you deny this in order to assert your own views is both ignorant and, by definition, bigoted.

You have this illusion that if one isn't religious or doesn't believe in god it makes one a bigot.

The only one who's shown intolerance here is you. You jumped in to incorrectly call me a bigot because I don't share the same faith and views as you.

You're the bigot here.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:05 am

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I don't oppose your views. I don't care what you believe in and I'm very tolerant of those people who are religious. By all means, worship whoever you'd like. I don't have religious beliefs. Zero.

Just because I'm not religious and don't believe in anything you do, doesn't make me a bigot.

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

You have this illusion that if one isn't religious or doesn't believe in god it makes one a bigot.

The only one who's shown intolerance here is you. You jumped in to incorrectly call me a bigot because I don't share the same faith and views as you.

You're the bigot here.

You skipped school the day they taught reading comprehension, didn't you?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:23 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

You skipped school the day they taught reading comprehension, didn't you?

Coming from the guy that doesn't understand the definition of bigot but uses it all the time? :lol: