Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:02 pm

In case you missed it, here's one guy in Boston truly tired of Alex Jones' horeshit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Yeah, that was a 100% thumbs-up to the dude who took on that repellent tin-hatted douche. One of the best days of all time will happen when someone goes up to Alex Jones, doesn't say a single word, and then punches him right in the mouth. And there's a hundred cell-phone cameras filming and auto-loading in onto YouTube.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:10 pm

I would have been equally happier if, at the ifrst press conference that Monday, when Alex Jones' cabana boy asked his inane question, Gov. Patrick just cussed out then and there.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:32 pm

xerxes xerxes:
In case you missed it, here's one guy in Boston truly tired of Alex Jones' horeshit.

My friend's grandfather was in the marathon and he posted the news once he heard his grandfather was safe. I'm glad this guy did that.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:19 am

I feel safer when the nutters stick their heads up to be counted.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:27 am

Regina Regina:
I feel safer when the nutters stick their heads up to be counted.

Me, too. That's why I firmly support their freedom of speech because it helps to discourage them from hiding in the shadows.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 am

Likewise. That's why I've always said I do not support Hate Speech laws. Better to have the haters out in the open.

BTW, the payload for that Ford pick-up was maxed out a couple of rednecks ago.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
Likewise. That's why I've always said I do not support Hate Speech laws. Better to have the haters out in the open.

No self-respecting red neck would own a two wheel drive training truck! :lol:

Strictly full size four wheel drive is is needed.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:22 pm

It's kinda the trailer park mentality of making do with what ya got...

0:
Aerodynamic spoiler.jpg
Aerodynamic spoiler.jpg [ 42.52 KiB | Viewed 437 times ]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:

Had I been the driver I'd have declared it 'full' once the cute girl was aboard.

8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:32 pm

$1:
Ron Paul slams Boston police

Ron Paul, in a posting on the website of a libertarian activist, accused US law enforcement of 'a military-style occupation of an American city' in its response to the Boston bombing.

Former GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul has slammed US law enforcement for responding to the Boston Marathon bombing with “police state tactics.”
In a post on the website of libertarian activist Lew Rockwell, Mr. Paul said Monday that the governmental reaction to the tragic explosions was worse than the attack itself. The forced lockdown of much of the Boston area, police riding armored vehicles through the streets, and door-to-door searches without warrants were all reminiscent of a military coup or martial law, Paul added.
“The Boston bombing provided the opportunity for the government to turn what should have been a police investigation into a military-style occupation of an American city,” according to Paul.

Furthermore, this response did not result in the capture of suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Paul charged. He was discovered hiding in a boat by a private citizen, who called police.
“And he was identified not by government surveillance cameras, but by private citizens who willingly shared their photographs with the police,” Paul wrote on Lew Rockwell’s site.
Yikes. This isn’t going to go down well in Watertown, is it? Citizens there applauded when police finally carted off Tsarnaev alive. The Boston police commissioner told his troops over the radio that “it’s a proud day to be a Boston police officer.” In the wake of the suspect’s capture the media have generally portrayed law enforcement officers as heroes.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:52 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Lemmy Lemmy:

Had I been the driver I'd have declared it 'full' once the cute girl was aboard.

8)

She doesn't even look that cute.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:27 pm

andyt andyt:
$1:
Ron Paul slams Boston police

Ron Paul, in a posting on the website of a libertarian activist, accused US law enforcement of 'a military-style occupation of an American city' in its response to the Boston bombing.

Former GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul has slammed US law enforcement for responding to the Boston Marathon bombing with “police state tactics.”
In a post on the website of libertarian activist Lew Rockwell, Mr. Paul said Monday that the governmental reaction to the tragic explosions was worse than the attack itself. The forced lockdown of much of the Boston area, police riding armored vehicles through the streets, and door-to-door searches without warrants were all reminiscent of a military coup or martial law, Paul added.
“The Boston bombing provided the opportunity for the government to turn what should have been a police investigation into a military-style occupation of an American city,” according to Paul.

Furthermore, this response did not result in the capture of suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Paul charged. He was discovered hiding in a boat by a private citizen, who called police.
“And he was identified not by government surveillance cameras, but by private citizens who willingly shared their photographs with the police,” Paul wrote on Lew Rockwell’s site.
Yikes. This isn’t going to go down well in Watertown, is it? Citizens there applauded when police finally carted off Tsarnaev alive. The Boston police commissioner told his troops over the radio that “it’s a proud day to be a Boston police officer.” In the wake of the suspect’s capture the media have generally portrayed law enforcement officers as heroes.

I think Paul kinda shit the bed here. A day or two of restriction during what has to be on of the largest man hunts in recent times isn't that unreasonable. Now if they use the bombing as an excuse to start bringing in more permanent measures, he may have a case.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:35 pm

I don't want to create a new thread on this, since I'm not sure how reliable the Daily Mail is, but here goes nothing.

Supposedly, Saudi Arabia also warned the United States about the threat posed by the bombers, including rejecting a visa application from the older brother to visit Mecca in 2011, and gave a written warning to the US in 2012 about them specifically planning an attack, seemingly from Yemeni sources who were aware of the older brother.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -2011.html

If this is true, I'll give Saudi Arabia some credit for warning us, and will ignore their many, many failings for a little while, and the various federal law enforcement agencies need to be purged, and maybe even merged into one group so there isn't any more rivalries that seemingly lead to these fuckers to carry out their plans without interference.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 27  28  29  30  31