Title: Philippines anti-US protesters rammed by police van
Category: World
Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2016-10-19 03:15:56
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:26 am

Looks like the rabble rouser Duterte is getting his wish. Now wait until its citizens see the alternative. The guns that were exclusively being turned on drug dealers without due process and transparent mechanisms will expand its reach and be pointed at any citizen who doesn't toe the party line.

You trade in Rule of Law and Democracy that America has fostered for Dictatorship and Communism? Do these citizens not understand what is at stake?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:11 am

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:
Looks like the rabble rouser Duterte is getting his wish. Now wait until its citizens see the alternative. The guns that were exclusively being turned on drug dealers without due process and transparent mechanisms will expand its reach and be pointed at any citizen who doesn't toe the party line.

You trade in Rule of Law and Democracy that America has fostered for Dictatorship and Communism? Do these citizens not understand what is at stake?

You forgot to mention how this event in the Phillipines negatively impacts the level of trust that Canada's allies have for Canada.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:18 am

Might be time to evacuate the embassy before it's too late.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:59 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

You forgot to mention how this event in the Phillipines negatively impacts the level of trust that Canada's allies have for Canada.

People love Canadians, but they know not to trust the Canadian security apparatus. If you don't believe in basic Human Rights and Democratic principles, it is only a matter of time before traditional allies take notice.

Trudeau can fix this issue, it would be the most important policy of his term.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:16 am

I don't love Canadians. We're wildly over-rated.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:36 am

Thanos Thanos:

Canadas economy is wildly overrated. Even at historically low interest rates which have barely moved in a decade, the Bank of Canada has lowered our growth expectations, admits "growth is slower than expected".

What will happen after the housing bubble bursts? Are Bob Paulson and his pals going to donate to the "employ Canadian fund"?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:33 am

Thanos Thanos:

True. I'm just fond of Canadians and I reserve my love for the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic because their allies can trust them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:44 pm

Thanos Thanos:

What will happen after the housing bubble bursts?

Yup just like it burst in England, China, Russia, France. It pisses me off that some Canadians always assume that "our" house prices will suddenly drop while the rest of the world will carry on as it is now. :roll:

If people are willing to pay top dollar to live in countries that are full of terrorism, crime, communism and in one case a clone of Stalin why the fuck wouldn't they want to come to Canada where the worst thing they have to contend with is people like you constantly running our country down.

So, keep wishing and listening to the idiots on TV and in the Real estate industry who have been predicting the ultimate crash of house prices in our country for decades now because, one hell of alot of the 7.5 billion people in the world today are still willing to pay top dollar to live in our paradise.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:24 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Thanos Thanos:

What will happen after the housing bubble bursts?

Yup just like it burst in England, China, Russia, France. It pisses me off that some Canadians always assume that "our" house prices will suddenly drop while the rest of the world will carry on as it is now. :roll:

If people are willing to pay top dollar to live in countries that are full of terrorism, crime, communism and in one case a clone of Stalin why the fuck wouldn't they want to come to Canada where the worst thing they have to contend with is people like you constantly running our country down.

So, keep wishing and listening to the idiots on TV and in the Real estate industry who have been predicting the ultimate crash of house prices in our country for decades now because, one hell of alot of the 7.5 billion people in the world today are still willing to pay top dollar to live in our paradise.

You see the Bank of Canada almost lowered rates today right? Or that Canadians are in debt 167% of income on average? Or that growth is predicted to be much lower than originally thought?

It will burst, and many will be holding the bag...

For the record, I didn't "run down" this country, the security apparatus ran me down and stabbed our closest allies in the back in the process. When you have such self righteous criminals pretending to represent our democracy, you have a recipe for economic and political damage. I sure as hell gave them enough opportunity to right the wrong, they decided their Click was more important than Canada.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:37 pm

This is wackier than usual, even for CKA, when a talk about some mass-murdering el presidente on the other side of the planet gets used as an excuse to condemn the Canadian housing scam.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:24 pm

I want to make a game based on political discussion but threads like this make the task seem impossible.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:32 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I had a good giggle at this