Title: Philippines president kills helicopter deal
Category: Business
Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2018-02-09 10:36:46
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:39 am

I suppose better he kill the deal than he uses them to kill dozens without trial.

I do wonder though, since when did Canada become the Poster Boy for Human Rights? Please, let's refrain from this facade.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:10 pm

$1:
"I am sure Canada is a bright boy. But the terrorists, ISIS, are contaminating the locals. And if I cannot use the gunships, the helicopters, then I might as well surrender this government to them," Duterte said in Manila.

Exactly. He's waging a war against the radical Muslims and the drug cartels and Canada's worried about the civil rights of people who kill Canadians every chance they get.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wo ... e30413888/

$1:
"The president's troubling comments only underscores the confusion and contradictions that have emerged recently on the intended end use of the helicopters," International Trade Minister Francois-Philippe Champagne said in a statement.

"That is precisely why I ordered a review and that process will continue."

Fucking moron. The contract is dead but this assfuck is going to continue on with a costly and lengthy inquiry even though there's no point to it.

What the hell, it's not like it's his money he's wasting. :roll: