CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28483
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:53 am
 


Title: Portland police seek others taking part in violent Antifa assaults, as more details of attacks revealed
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-07-04 00:52:14


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23070
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:53 am
 


Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Allows Antifa to Thrive

https://townhall.com/columnists/johndem ... e-n2549534


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 16571
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:03 am
 


Also these Antifa people want a serious Socialist and or Communist type of Gov. As many on the left seem to be in favor of. LGBTQ community might want to take notice of who was being attacked and by whom and who came in to rescue.


Both Far Left and Far Right groups need to be removed from the political scene IMO. Shut both far sides down. Bring back the Far Side comics in a balancing act. :)


Last edited by stratos on Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2456
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:50 am
 


stratos wrote:
Both Far Left and Far Right groups need to be removed from the political scene IMO. Shut both far sides down. Bring back the Far Side comics in a balancing act. :)


What the deuce???!!!!

How is that even remotely profitable? Seriously?

No, they need to institute "protest zones". Far right and left get to enter, purge rules for everyone inside, pay-per-view access only.

You want to leave, you stand in front of a gate, disarm, and hold a t-pose for 30 seconds. You don't, LEO's get moving target practice.

Easily make more than the cleanup costs.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 31853
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:55 am
 


stratos wrote:
Also these Antifa people want a serious Socialist and or Communist type of Gov. As many on the left seem to be in favor of. LBTQ community might want to take notice of who was being attacked and by whom and who came in to rescue.


Both Far Left and Far Right groups need to be removed from the political scene IMO. Shut both far sides down. Bring back the Far Side comics in a balancing act. :)


Image


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 16571
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:58 am
 


peck420 wrote:
stratos wrote:
Both Far Left and Far Right groups need to be removed from the political scene IMO. Shut both far sides down. Bring back the Far Side comics in a balancing act. :)


What the deuce???!!!!

How is that even remotely profitable? Seriously?

No, they need to institute "protest zones". Far right and left get to enter, purge rules for everyone inside, pay-per-view access only.

You want to leave, you stand in front of a gate, disarm, and hold a t-pose for 30 seconds. You don't, LEO's get moving target practice.

Easily make more than the cleanup costs.



OMG I love that. Maybe Portland can make it an every other month type event. UFC would be crying.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 16571
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:59 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
stratos wrote:
Also these Antifa people want a serious Socialist and or Communist type of Gov. As many on the left seem to be in favor of. LBTQ community might want to take notice of who was being attacked and by whom and who came in to rescue.


Both Far Left and Far Right groups need to be removed from the political scene IMO. Shut both far sides down. Bring back the Far Side comics in a balancing act. :)


Image


R=UP


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23070
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:58 pm
 




Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 16571
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:25 pm
 


I did go back and edit my post after Dr. quoted it. I left out the G in LGBTQ. No slight or insult meant.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13196
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:29 pm
 


stratos wrote:
I did go back and edit my post after Dr. quoted it. I left out the G in LGBTQ. No slight or insult meant.



Why would you even worry about that here? We're supposedly adults and if people can't accept a spelling mistake being nothing more than a spelling mistake without accusations, and attacks on the author then the worlds become a very scary place and needs a reset.


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Pittsburgh Penguins
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1794
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:30 am
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
stratos wrote:
I did go back and edit my post after Dr. quoted it. I left out the G in LGBTQ. No slight or insult meant.



Why would you even worry about that here? We're supposedly adults and if people can't accept a spelling mistake being nothing more than a spelling mistake without accusations, and attacks on the author then the worlds become a very scary place and needs a reset.

R=UP R=UP


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 16571
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:55 am
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
stratos wrote:
I did go back and edit my post after Dr. quoted it. I left out the G in LGBTQ. No slight or insult meant.



Why would you even worry about that here? We're supposedly adults and if people can't accept a spelling mistake being nothing more than a spelling mistake without accusations, and attacks on the author then the worlds become a very scary place and needs a reset.



To be honest I don't know if we have anyone who is LBGTQ or what ever here. IF I mean to slight someone or something I try to make it clear. In this case there was no slight or meaning meant. Yes it's a bit of tongue twister and pain to remember the alphabet soup but like I said no slight meant and wanted to make it clear.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23070
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:47 am
 


It's pretty whacky anyways. I hear there are others who want to put more letters at the end there.

Whatever...

For now as long as you don't say "fags and trannies" you should be all right.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63467
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:49 pm
 


LGBTQ-OU812-EIEIO

:wink:


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.