Category: Political
Posted By: WDHIII
Date: 2009-09-10 08:45:33
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:12 am

Only in fucking quebec. Wholly shit the sepratists are blind two faced arseholes.

Again Kenmore, why do you support them?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:24 am

I'm going to dial back the rhetoric and simply say that the leadership of Quebec is sending confusing, mixed messages.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:32 pm

This is part of our history period. I think the PQ just want to re-write history and pretend it never happened.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:49 pm

If they stop teaching every francophone kid in their revisionist history classes that they should be really pissed about it, maybe they will eventyully get over it. Until then not likely.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:24 am

It is sad we have allowed this crap to hurt our country's reputation worldwide, it is time you are with us or you are gone lets settle it now .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:28 pm

I am so ashamed to live in Quebec... Fuckn separatists, accept history fukn morons, it happened 250 years ago, get over it for god's sake.

U lost, u lost, so stfu, it's getting so fukn annoying, anyways, im getting da fuck out of this province in no more than 4 years, im sick of em

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Wow, why don't ya tell us how you REALLY feel :lol: [B-o]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:39 pm

I think the rest of the country should make a point of teaching children how the French lost the war.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Guy_Fawkes Guy_Fawkes:
I think the rest of the country should make a point of teaching children how the French lost the war.

Actually my history teacher did just that. He's a retired army captain as well, although he still does a LOT of stuff with Veteran's Affairs. Cpt Ellis Landale is a good man and the best damn [history] teacher a person could have.
He was great at teaching Canadian history especially. I still remember the time he described the battle. Great visualizations but some of his portrayals were rather amusing.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:16 am

Yes it is time to get the Quebec thing settled as it has gone on way to long for the country's good . Enough is enough people talk about the Indians they cost no where near as much.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:53 am

So M.Charest once again stands up to the separatists and you get pissed. Lets get somethings straight here for once eh. I understand that if it isn't tory is shouldn't live, but there are others who think the other way round. And Penetrator, I do not support the separatists. I am a liberal! I work for the liberal party and I vote liberal both provincially and federally. I put the bloc avatar on here to bug someone who is no longer a member. I don't know how to remove it, if anyone can tell me how, I will remove it. I think its great that you non Québecers know so much about the culture, education system, political system and economy of Québec. Bodah, I went to school in Québec and was never told I should be pissed about the Battle of the Plains. I was however aware of the English domination and discrimination faced by french people in Québec. I was aware that my mother could not get a job in Montréal because her English was poor. I was aware that my uncles who worked in the paper mills were never promoted or advanced because they were french. I was aware of the domination by the Catholic Church and the corrupt government of Duplessis. I was aware that french kids were not being educated about their own culture and history. Hence the Quiet Revolution. Now we are Maitres chez nous. The separatist movement is dead, Vive le Québec,Vive le Canada!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:25 am

What an idiotic moron. In the States they have civil war reenactments all over the place all the time and those battles were more recent that the plains. The Premier just has his head up and locked.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Pittsburgh Penguins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:57 am

ridenrain ridenrain:
I'm going to dial back the rhetoric and simply say that the leadership of Quebec is sending confusing, mixed messages.

Agreed.

I tried reading through the report.... top to bottom, and all I got from the whole thing is "Blah blah blah, finger up me arse with a twist, Blah blah blah."

The politicians in Quebec remind me of someone suffering from blue ball... all pent up, pissed off and have no idea what to do with themselves so they throw sh*t around, make a big stink over nothing, when they simply could have easily wanked themselves off in a corner and left us all well enough alone.

added:

Oh yeah.... I's be back now. Everybody remain calm and continue shaking your heads and facepalming.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:38 am

I think it was a good move by the Prime Minister to don't go there.

At first, it was supposed to be a neutral event, just a cultural and artistic thing.

But at the end, fuckin' Pauline Marois, Parti Quebecois leader went out there and did a speech on separatism. What the hell.

I'm really critic on the Libs, but Charest and co. gained my respect on this one.