canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:47 pm

Interesting. When you see moisture like that on an oil cap it used to mean you had antifreeze in your oil which in turn usually meant an expensive head gasket repair. So if I was her I'd take it to another mechanic and have it checked because I'd be one hell of alot more concerned about the other possibilities than just a little condensation from not using the engine.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:09 pm

I was about to post more ranting about stupid people and I pressed that key on the laptop that cleared about 5 paragraphs of response. I've never figured out what key it is does that, and I've been fixing computers for 30 years.
I'll just shut up now....

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:06 pm

herbie herbie:
I was about to post more ranting about stupid people and I pressed that key on the laptop that cleared about 5 paragraphs of response. I've never figured out what key it is does that, and I've been fixing computers for 30 years.

LOL!!! R=UP +5

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:25 am

herbie herbie:

ROTFL

Thanks for the morning laugh.