canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:09 am

Vigilante protesters start DIGGING UP body of Confederate general and KKK leader from his grave

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173456/Vigilante-protesters-start-DIGGING-body-Confederate-general-Nathan-Forrest-KKK-leader-grave.html

_____

Leftist Ghouls! :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:13 am

The PC crowd is no better than the Taliban.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:17 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:

:roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:19 am

andyt andyt:
2Cdo 2Cdo:

I knew you would have no problems with this. Better hurry down there with a shovel and help them. :roll:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:23 am

These are vandals and they are also in violation of Tennessee state law that protects Confederate graves, cemeteries, and monuments from desecration.

They are also in violation of U.S. Public Law 85-425: Sec. 410 [Approved 23 May 1958] (US Statutes at Large Volume 72, Part 1, Page 133-134) that recognizes veterans of the Confederate Army and Navy as veterans of the United States Army and Navy and brings their graves, cemeteries, and monuments under the protection of Federal law.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:26 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
These are vandals and they are also in violation of Tennessee state law that protects Confederate graves, cemeteries, and monuments from desecration.

They are also in violation of U.S. Public Law 85-425: Sec. 410 [Approved 23 May 1958] (US Statutes at Large Volume 72, Part 1, Page 133-134) that recognizes veterans of the Confederate Army and Navy as veterans of the United States Army and Navy and brings their graves, cemeteries, and monuments under the protection of Federal law.

Of course they are, and should be prosecuted. Surely even non-veteran graves are protected from desecration.

To compare them to the Taliban is just hyperventilating.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:27 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

None of those laws concern these people, and guys like andy, because they KNOW what's good for everyone. Plus, do you think Obama will actually let any charges stand if they do get laid?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:30 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
None of those laws concern these people, and guys like andy, because they KNOW what's good for everyone. Plus, do you think Obama will actually let any charges stand if they do get laid?

If the law isn't enforced then anyone who desecrates a grave and then gets shot for their trouble has it coming.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:34 am

I'm far from a fan of the Klan and have no problem with the Dixie flag being removed from government property. And there's a solid argument that Forrest's remains should be moved off of public property and back to his family's private grounds. That being said, this kind of political correctness makes me wish the general was still around to smash a cavalry troop right into these jerkoffs. I hate PC almost more than anything else in the world. By trying to erase history these nitwits really are no different from when the Taliban destroyed those statues of the Buddha or when ISIS blows up archeology sites that date back to before the Roman empire.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:35 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
2Cdo 2Cdo:

If the law isn't enforced then anyone who desecrates a grave and then gets shot for their trouble has it coming.

The way it's going since the Dylann Roof incident that's exactly what's going to happen. They're going to push too hard one day and pretty damn soon some good ol' boy is gonna push back a fuck of a lot harder, like with an AR-15 or something.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:38 am

Thanos Thanos:
I'm far from a fan of the Klan and have no problem with the Dixie flag being removed from government property. And there's a solid argument that Forrest's remains should be moved off of public property and back to his family's private grounds. That being said, this kind of political correctness makes me wish the general was still around to smash a cavalry troop right into these jerkoffs. I hate PC almost more than anything else in the world. By trying to erase history these nitwits really are no different from when the Taliban destroyed those statues of the Buddha or when ISIS blows up archeology sites that date back to before the Roman empire.

Statue of KKK leader = statue of Buddha. Right.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:41 am

The subject of a statue or painting or film is irrelevant. What's relevant is the ability of some to work themselves up into a froth of outrage that to them justifies their 'right' to vandalize and desecrate. Like I said, move Forrest back to his family's private plot, but do it in the correct patient and legal way.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:43 am

andyt andyt:
Statue of KKK leader

Speaking of a statue of a KKK leader I wonder when the Democrats are going to remove the statue of Senator Robert Byrd (Democrat -West Virginia) from the US Capitol?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am

I agree with that, but not your own frothing outrage. And I think there is a big diff between some ancient work and some crappy statue of some asshole.

I note that the same people getting in a lather about honoring confederate soldiers and symbols are against beatifying Louis Riel.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:00 am

Just for the record y'all...

The group symbolically dug a patch of grass from next to his grave, they weren't actually digging up the body (although they did threaten to come back with a backhoe).