canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:24 am

stratos wrote:
Don't want to have a land lord don't rent. Buy a place can't afford a house buy land and put a tent on it.

don't want to buy from/work for walmart? open up a business of your own!

maybe if you psychopaths repeat it enough, the poors will somehow believe that's a legitimate stance :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:30 am

herbie wrote:
If you actually think you're getting your 'damage deposit' back you're a fucking idiot.
If you don't know that, you've never been a tenant.
I always got my damage deposit back.

Had one landlord withold 20 bucks. When I asked what for he just shrugged and said "Well, I can't give you the whole thing."

Didn't know what to make of that. Was the first place I'd ever rented and was 18 years old.

Turns out he's just a douche. That wisdom comes with experience. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:46 am

Public_Domain wrote:
stratos wrote:
Don't want to have a land lord don't rent. Buy a place can't afford a house buy land and put a tent on it.

maybe if you psychopaths repeat it enough, the poors will somehow believe that's a legitimate stance :lol:

You have been screaming about land lords.

So how do you propose to solve the problem take their property and give it away? Give it to whom? If they could not afford to buy in the first place how are they to pay the property tax? Who will then pay for any repairs and replacement of parts when they brake down? How are you going to compensate those you took the property from?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:59 am

i think mao's route of compensation for landlords was pretty accommodating; we could start there

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:02 pm

Public_Domain wrote:
i think mao's route of compensation for landlords was pretty accommodating; we could start there

OMG you want to kill people, slaughter millions. Because you do know that's what Mao's plans did.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:03 pm

Public_Domain wrote:

But lets run with this. Now what do you do with those you moved into the property when they don't pay the Gov. their rent and property tax?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:07 pm

Public_Domain wrote:
stratos wrote:

No I actually encourage for people to shop somewhere else if they don't want to buy from Walmart.

I would much prefer to shop at the mom and pop stores but many of them have been Taxed and forced to pay high wages to the point they can no longer operate.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:15 pm

stratos wrote:
Public_Domain wrote:

OMG you want to kill people, slaughter millions. Because you do know that's what Mao's plans did.

Quote:
But lets run with this. Now what do you do with those you moved into the property when they don't pay the Gov. their rent and property tax?
those who don't want to be productive in a society that literally gives them every avenue for self-betterment is far more shameful than anyone who is not productive in capitalism

taxes and the legal system as it exists now would be so vastly altered in an ideal scenario that it's a bit silly to give some definitive statement here. the tax and legal system shouldn't serve property and capital.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:18 pm

stratos wrote:
No I actually encourage for people to shop somewhere else if they don't want to buy from Walmart.

I would much prefer to shop at the mom and pop stores but many of them have been Taxed and forced to pay high wages to the point they can no longer operate.

yeah, taxes and high wages are why the profiteers left and sent manufacturing to the third world. not globalization or anything, or the constant desire to make more money with less investment. if they people here would just be happy to work for a buck fifty a day, then we wouldn't be dealing with Wal-Mart! damn greedy poors!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:32 pm

herbie wrote:
uwish wrote:
Public_Domain wrote:
lordlords are parasites.

explain...I am a landlord...

If you're a tenant you better expect that on Day One. If you actually think you're getting your 'damage deposit' back you're a fucking idiot.
If you don't know that, you've never been a tenant.

Actually I have always gotten my damage deposit back, but then again I am a model tenet.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:50 pm

Eddie Murphy told us:
Dark and lonely on the summer night.
Kill my landlord, kill my landlord.
Watchdog barking - Do he bite?
Slip in his window,
Break his neck!
Then his house
I start to wreck!
Got no reason --
What the heck!
C-I-L-L ...
My land - lord ...

:D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:38 pm

herbie wrote:
Eddie Murphy told us:
Dark and lonely on the summer night.
Watchdog barking - Do he bite?
Slip in his window,
Break his neck!
Then his house
I start to wreck!
Got no reason --
What the heck!
C-I-L-L ...
My land - lord ...

:D

Careful what you wish for Mr. Herbie.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:58 am

Public_Domain wrote:
the only good landlord is one who gets the fuck out of the business.

why landlord if you are losing tens of thousands of dollars? if you're all so fucking hard done by, what keeps you in it? your bleeding hearts? my ass, you pack of fucking liars

PAN1, I said "broken parts" because i assume folks renting to more affluent types probably don't have as a hard time taking their money. if you're renting to someone making six figures and they aren't paying rent, what the hell are you doing? no, it's usually those who can't pay rent that the vampires reeeee on about. somehow expecting to make bank off of minimum wage folk in dead end towns is probably a fools game.

Go to Youtube and search for a show called "Nightmare Tenants and Slum Landlords". You'll see that a LOT of the self-entitlement is coming from tenants. Tenants who refuse to pay their rent because they think rental property is a charity or something. And well-off renters are some of the WORST in that regard.

I've lived in places where the landlord was an idiot. I've also lived in places where the landlord was on top of every little problem. It's like anything else dude, there's good and bad. Not all landlords that rent in the "broken parts" of cities and towns are slumlords.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:09 am

Public_Domain wrote:
those who don't want to be productive in a society that literally gives them every avenue for self-betterment is far more shameful than anyone who is not productive in capitalism

*chuckles silently* It's not society doing the giving, it's govt. And when govt gives you something, they have to take it from someone else in order to give it to you.