canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:26 am

Title: Rachel Dolezal the NAACP leader outed as WHITE by her parents | Daily Mail Online
Category: Strange
Posted By: Zipperfish
Date: 2015-06-12 11:09:09
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:26 am

Wow, you can't make this stuff up. :lol:
Now.

Then.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:52 am

Gee.....I've got a niece like this. Only thing is she straightens her hair, dyes it black and wears colour(dark brown/black) contacts. She suffers from Grey Owl Syndrome. On our side it's British and on her dad's side they are Germans, as in her great 'oppa' spent a few years in a Russian POW camp. She is naturally blonde(think Shirley Temple curly), with blue eyes and very fair skin. Who knows, on the maternal side we've been in NA since the 1690s....maybe there was an indian in the woodpile.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:48 pm

I guess if something as ridiculous as affluenza can be a thing then so can trans-ethnicity. At this stage in the cultural & social free-fall it's probably pointless to fight against any of the idiocies and insanities anymore. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Thanos Thanos:
I guess if something as ridiculous as affluenza can be a thing then so can trans-ethnicity. At this stage in the cultural & social free-fall it's probably pointless to fight against any of the idiocies and insanities anymore. :|

KGB Defector Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov:
$1:
But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all.... only about fifteen percent of time, money, and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other eighty-five percent is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion, or active measures, (Activitia perionachia, in the language of the KGB), or psychological warfare. What it basically means is to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country. It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages. The first one being demoralization.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already. ... Most of it is done by Americans to Americans, thanks to lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures. Even if I take him, by force, to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When the military boot crashes his, then he will understand. But not before that. That is the tragedy of this situation of demoralization.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:14 pm

The knuckle-dragging righties got the opportunity to laugh over this one and the puritan lefties are outraged because OMG-RACISM!. Oddly enough the local NAACP doesn't seem to care. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:35 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Oddly enough the local NAACP doesn't seem to care. :|

Of course not. Why would they? Let's ask Walter Francis White, the NAACP’s longtime
"black leader."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:52 pm

All in all it's just another silly American tempest-in-a-teapot that isn't worth the amount of histrionics it's generating.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:56 pm

Thanos may have a point. It isn't fair to just listen to the laughter of the "knuckle-dragging righties" on this one. We really should hear from the more "Progressive" minded.

I know, let's ask Congressman G.K. Butterfield - one-time Chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus.

Or no, even better how about Presidential hopeful, entrant to Harvard's "minority" program as a first nations native Indian, and now Senator - Elizabeth Warren - AKA: Fauxcahontos, AKA: Lie-a-watha.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:59 pm

I quite like what little I've seen of Elizabeth Warren so far, actually. JP Morgan Chase apparently hate her, which also raises her stock in my books.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:02 pm

I don't have much faith in the human race or belief that any meaningful progress is more than the thinnest veneer disguising the night face of the restless beast that's eternally laying in wait out there. I'm pretty sure though that if we left the world up to guys like Fiddy we'd still be tossing virgins into volcanos for no more reason than because Grandpappy said it was the traditional thing to do.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:08 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
I quite like what little I've seen of Elizabeth Warren so far, actually

Maybe, but why would you expect that to help her case. :wink:

Did you know they checked into her genealogy and not only was she not related to anything like an Indian, it turned out she was related to the white cavalry general who forced the Cherokee nation down the "trail of tears" to murderous effect?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:17 pm

Thanos Thanos:
All in all it's just another silly American tempest-in-a-teapot that isn't worth the amount of histrionics it's generating.

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:18 pm

It's too bad Liz didn't know about Rachel being born in a Teepee. She could have brought over some of her famous Pow Wow Chow :lol: